Tears and Time

Confusion is my weakness, hyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was a busy but exciting day for BTS. It was their concert day in Chile for the tour. Nothing much happened in the morning, just waking up, eating breakfast, getting dressed, a last rehearsal before the concert in the evening. Unlike the others, Taehyung and Jungkook were too tired to talk to each other or anyone. "You both haven't been talking at all. What's the matter?", asked Yoongi.

Jungkook responded with a yawn. "You two better be in the mood during the concert!", begged Jimin as he hopped around the lobby. 

The stadium was huge. Everyone was excited. Jungkook kept running around to try and get himself hyped up. Taehyung kept staring at Jungkook wherever he went. Jimin noticed that, so he walked up to Jungkook, and held his hand, "Come meet me later after the concert."

Jungkook was confused.

Unfortunately, Jimin didn't know about his weakness, and Jungkook was doomed for sure - confusion during a concert would lead to severe consequences.

"Baby! Are you okay? You seem a little down!", yelled Taehyung as he ran to Jungkook. He was too loud, causing the others to notice the term used. They laughed and pretended like nothing happened and Jungkook blushed in response.

The stadium was filled with ARMYs. They cheered while BTS performed. It was surely an amazing time as BTS were proud to see their fans cheering and enjoying the performance and on-point choreography. After the concert was over, the boys were covered in sweat but they were proud of themselves, yet they still ran around, chasing each other and having fun before they got off the stage.

They all clapped for each other once they reached the hotel. "Whoa, I miss them already! I wanna perform for them every day!", Hoseok started to whine and complain, to which Yoongi looked at him with a deadly stare.

There was silence until Seokjin broke it, "I say, we all get some sleep as we all seem tired." They went to their rooms, changed their clothes into something more relaxing, soft and loose, so that they can let their muscles nap. 

Meanwhile, Jungkook picked up his phone from the table near the bed.

Jimin: Yo kookieeeee meet me near my room ok? :(

Jungkook: Why :( ?

Jimin: Youll know when you come ...

Jungkook: Ok on my way. First I have to stop Tae from using my facewash do you have any idea how much he uses at once? -_-

Jimin: He stole my facewash and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter