A Few Minutes To Talk

Confusion is my weakness, hyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they reached the airport, everyone was rushing with their bags. They didn't want to be late. They got through the check-in, baggage drop-off, security checks, immigration and the boarding successfully without any trouble. They took their seats in the plane. Jimin sat next to Hoseok; Jungkook sat in front of them but apparently the seat next to him was empty; Taehyung and Yoongi sat a few seats behind and to the left; Seokjin was the last one to step in, "Hmm, let's see. Oh! Monnie, move your bag! Yah, you just don't want anyone to sit next to you, is that what you're up to?"

Namjoon kept his bag under his seat and replied in an interesting way, "I was only saving this seat for you!"

Well, now that everyone was settled down, they felt a bit more relaxed and happier.

Twenty minutes after the plane departed, Yoongi signalled Jungkook to swap seats. There were two reasons to do so: one reason was that Yoongi wanted to be close to Jimin and Hoseok, and second, Yoongi desperately wanted his so-called plan to work. He wanted Jungkook to sit closer to Taehyung, who was reading the menu and glanced at Yoongi.

'What's he trying to do? He wants Jungkook to sit here, doesn't he? Such an obvious reason...'

Jungkook thought that the reason for the swapping of seats was because Yoongi wanted to be with Jimin and Hoseok; he didn't even have any idea about the other reason. He nodded as he got off the seat and passed by Yoongi who went to the front seat. Jungkook sighed while he sat down and looked at the person next to him.

Taehyung quickly kept the menu back in its place. He didn't even bother to look at the younger even once. 

Jungkook asked out of the blue, "Hyung, why do you keep ignoring me?"

The elder looked to the other side, avoiding any interaction.

Jungkook was really curious. He wanted - needed - answers to his questions, so he gently turned the other's face towards him and was shocked.

He asked in a worried voice, "You're... Why are you crying, hyung?"

Taehyung moved the other's hand away and rubbed his eyes. He was holding in his tears. As he cleared his throat, he asked, "Why are you here? Shouldn't Yoongi-hyung be sitting here?"

"He asked me if he could swap seats...", said Jungkook as he scratched the back of his neck.

"And you said 'yes'?", Taehyung was a little angry at the time.

"It would be rude to refuse!", Jungkook added.

Taehyung sighed and explained, "You're such a fool, y'know? He was setting you up! He wants us to be together! He wants to do something for me against your opinion! And I won't let that happen because- Because I respect everyone's opinion!"

"I thought he just wanted to be close to Jimin-ssi and Hobi-hyung...", Jungkook lowered his voice after hearing the honest words.

Taehyung looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter