Past 2 a.m

Confusion is my weakness, hyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook-ah. Ready for the matches to begin?", Taehyung was excited.

Jungkook nodded and they began to play. After the first match (Taehyung's win), Jungkook sighed as he turned to look at the clock. He thought, 'It's already 1:30 a.m.! Time passes so slow when you want it to pass by fast! How long are we gonna continue?'

When they were about to start the second match, Taehyung wanted to confirm with the younger, "Are you tired? Because then we should-"

Before he could finish, Jungkook responded, "It's fine, let's play!" And he regretted it. He didn't want to say what he just accidentally did; he was actually extremely tired, because he had a lot of feelings and questions and thoughts circling his mind every now and then. 

The second match was also Taehyung's win, followed by the third.

Well, the fourth and fifth match was Jungkook's win, thanks to the other going easy on him. They continued playing. By 1 a.m., more than eight matches were played. Jungkook noticed that Taehyung's character stopped playing for a while, so he turned to look at the other, who was asleep.

"Boo!", Taehyung caught the other's breath away. Jungkook put up an annoyed face while Taehyung was laughing all along. "Aww, did I scare you? Wait, I think I can answer my own question!", he continued like a twelve-year-old.

They decided to take a break; Taehyung moved closer to Jungkook, resting his head on the younger's shoulder before they continued playing. An hour later, Taehyung had to force his eyes open, as Jungkook's shoulder was comfortable and the fabric's texture was soft. Jungkook didn't even notice as he was too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter