Can I Ask You Something?

Confusion is my weakness, hyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, all the members except Taehyung and Jungkook, were awake. They got dressed up and waited down at the lobby. "Where are V and Kook?", asked Hoseok as he looked at the time.

Jimin thought of the same question too. He went to their room and knocked on the door. "Tae? Kookie? Ah, it's getting late! Hurry up!" There was no answer. He leaned against the door. It pushed open. 

"You didn't even lock the door! You both are geniuses! I have to-", he was shocked at what he saw. He cleared his throat and walked towards them. "Wake up, cuddle-mates!", he removed the blankets and saw Taehyung's arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist. 

Jimin widened his eyes. He looked at the clock and suddenly pulled Taehyung out of the bed. "Hurry up, you two! It's getting late!"

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and quickly got up. Jungkook went into the washroom first, so the other folded the blankets and rearranged the beds despite knowing that the hotel's staff would tidy the room later.

As soon as Jungkook came out, Taehyung rushed inside next. In about fifteen minutes, both of them were ready. "S-Sorry, Jimin-ah...", they apologised. Jimin laughed it away.

All three of them ran downstairs and apologised for the delay. They got in the van, ready to go and explore Chile's capital city, Santiago. "Today we will be going to Santiago's famous park, Araucano Park. Hope you're excited.", said the staff. This time, Taehyung sat with Jimin and Hoseok, while Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin and Jungkook sat behind.

"Yah, this is going to be fun! It's nice to have a little time to enjoy ourselves before the concert. The fans must be waiting!", said the eldest, patting Hoseok's shoulder.

Most of them were tired, except Namjoon. As everyone fell asleep, he looked outside and took some pictures of the colourful buildings and places.

"Ah... I think I overslept...", whispered Jimin as he looked behind to see the leader snapping pictures on his phone. Namjoon laughed and replied, "You're the firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter