An Almost Sleepless Night

Confusion is my weakness, hyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung could slightly hear sounds of footsteps and movement of furniture. He woke up to see Jungkook looking up and down, left and right, walking around the room in a hurry. 

"Kookie, what are you doing?", Taehyung asked curiously.

Jungkook explained, "It's too cold. I can't find the A/C remote."

Taehyung checked under his pillow and was disappointed as he didn't find it. He also checked under his bed, trying to help.

The younger sat on his bed and whined, "I guess this is going to be a sleepless night. Hyung, you can get back to sleep. I will try to... I'll manage."

Taehyung smiled at him as he grabbed his pillow and blanket and jumped into the other's bed. Taehyung made sure the effect of two blankets together resulted in a warmer temperature. He pulled Jungkook's hand as he laid his head on the pillow. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook and whispered into his ear, "Better?"

Jungkook nodded.

A few minutes later, Jungkook felt something under his pillow. He reached out his hand, and found the remote! Eureka! Now that he found the remote, he wanted Taehyung to go back to his own bed, giving space to each of them. As he looked at , he smiled.

Taehyung's hair covered his forehead, his lips cherry-red, and he looked almost like a prince.

Jungkook thought, 'Why are you so cute, hyung? Anyways, I better get some sleep now.'

He kept the remote beside his pillow and tried to get some slee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter