Hoodies

Confusion is my weakness, hyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, is that you? Damn it, I should've brought my phone here instead of keeping it on the shelf...", said Jungkook as he tried to look around for the switch with squinted eyes.

"I guess we're not yet familiar with the room...", said the other in a deep voice. "You know, Jungkookie, even though it's dark, I can clearly see you're blushing, my baby..."

"Yeah, right! As if you aren't!", Jungkook struck back. He tried pulling himself away from Taehyung's body. Just as he was going to do so, the elder pulled him closer and whispered into his ears, "You're trapped..."

Without a thought, Taehyung pressed his lips onto the other's. He gently placed his hand on Jungkook's back, stifling a moan.

Hesitantly, Jungkook pulled himself off and the lights at once. The room that was dark and cold, now bright and stunning.

"What do you think you are doing?!?", asked Jungkook as he rubbed his lips with the back of his hand. He lifted Taehyung from the ground and pushed him onto the bed. "Stay, you've gone crazy, I tell you, crazy!"

Taehyung giggled. He his lips and made sure Jungkook noticed that. He his lips again and Jungkook just stared at his lips in awe. "If you wanna get a better look, why don't you come closer, Kookie? And maybe feel it too?", the elder winked.

Jungkook turned away in irritation and grabbed a book from the shelf to read, mostly to distract himself.

Taehyung jumped out of bed and snatched away his book. "Sorry, I'll have to confiscate that. No reading allowed in the bedroom."

"What? That's the lamest rule ever! You can't decide whether or not I can read!" Before he could further protest, Taehyung pulled him by his waist and pressed a kiss to his neck.

Jungkook gasped and covered his mouth with his hand to suppress a whine. Now that his hands were engaged, he couldn't possibly do anything to push his hyung away.

He pushed Taehyung away, and gently pushed him onto the bed, climbing over him. He let out a chortle and whispered, "What took you so long?"

"Jungkook, what are you-"

"Shocked, aren't you? Surprised that I'm controlling you now? Would you do the same even if Jimin hadn't switched off the lights before leaving? O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter