Confession

Confusion is my weakness, hyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the members reached the hotel, they grew excited. As the roommates were decided from before, they had nothing to worry about, except Taehyung who wanted a different roommate.

"Yah, look at that chandelier! Reminds me of that song, what was it?", asked Hoseok as he removed his sunglasses.

Namjoon turned to him and asked, "Umm, is the name of the song, perhaps, 'Chandelier'? Like, isn't it obvious because you just said that-"

"I'm gonna swing from the chandelier", interrupted the other as he began to sing the chorus in a high pitch, stopping with a voice crack.

Jimin laughed but lowered his voice when he noticed Taehyung's mood. He cleared his throat and declared, "Well, off to our rooms with our bags and partners! Have fun, hyung-deul! You two have fun too, Tae and Kook!", he winked as he pulled Yoongi and Hoseok and entered the elevator. 

Taehyung grabbed his bag and went straight to his room. He pushed the door open and saw two beds. He then remembered that the staff said that all rooms are with single beds but in one of the rooms, there was a couch as well. He sighed, wishing that his room was the one with the couch. He sprawled on the bed and took a deep breath.

Jungkook wanted to start up a conversation, "Umm, hyung, it's not that late, but are you tired? If not, we could play something or do something, you know..." 

The older just ignored the maknae's words and went into the washroom to freshen up.

Jungkook wanted to do something or the other; he ped the other's bag and unpacked his clothes and accessories. He organised them and kept them in the cupboard and the drawers. When Taehyung came out to look for his pyjamas, he saw them neatly laid on the bed. He looked at Jungkook who was apparently using his phone, while singing 'Eyes, Nose, Lips' by Taeyang.

Taehyung couldn't help but appreciate Jungkook's voice. He softly began to sing along with him. When Jungkook noticed, he turned in one swift move and looked at him directly, but Taehyung stopped - he moved to buttoning his pyjamas. 

A few minutes later, Jungkook's phone rang; it was Jimin. He answered his call and put it on speaker, "Hello? Jimin-ssi, what's up?"

"Jungkook-ah, what are you doing? Are you two in bed already?", the voice spoke.

"Umm, no. I think V-hyung is about to sleep but not yet."

"Hmm, okay. Well, if you both aren't gonna sleep now, come over to my room. Everyone's here, we'll have some snacks and play some games and stuff!"

"Okay, but one more thing. Why don't you go somewhere a little more private? I want to tell you something, rather, ask you something important..."

Taehyung watched Jungkook as he went out of the room into the hallway, still on the phone, before taking a corner into an empty corridor.

"So, what is it?", asked Jimin after making sure his boyfriends were minding their own business and not paying attention to the phone call.

Jungkook cleared his throat and asked, "I remember you told me that Yoongi-hyung rejected you..."

Jimin stopped him right away, "Yeah... About that... Umm, how do I explain this?"

The younger was confused and was curious as well, maybe worried too. He told Jimin that it would be better to clear things out; he didn't tell Jimin about his weakness yet. He doesn't prefer telling it to him anytime soon.

"Look, Hobi-hyung and I wanted to get you and Tae back together. So, we wanted to help you find out the meaning of love. That's why I was acting that way. It was sunshine's plan, though. Not mine, once again, not mine! And I don't think it worked... It was all fake, okay? Yoongi-hyung, Hobi-hyung and I are still together and everything's smooth - umm - and fine..."

"Please don't try to do anything. It'll only get worse. Okay?", Jungkook insisted.

Jungkook sighed as everything was clarified. He let the other know that he is on his way. "Jeez, okay. Gotta call Tae-hyung", he said to himself as he slid his phone into his pocket and opened the door. He gulped at the sight of a depressed Taehyung looking out the window. "Tae-hyung, what's wrong? Feeling sick or something?"

The older quickly wiped his tears and cleared his throat, he looked at the younger and sat on his bed, pretending like nothing happened.

Jungkook told him about Jimin's phone call and the invitation to his room, but did not speak of the rejection or the plan. They both agreed and decided to go. They walked across the corridor and finally reached the room. Jungkook knocked on the door, but sadly, the others were making a lot of noise; they weren't able t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter