That Woman

That Man That Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s like a dream for Bora to see Himchan again after three years he’s gone. Yes, gone from her life just like that. Without saying anything at all, leaving her heartbroken and hopeless. She has tried to look for him from his friends and parents, but there’s no avail. They covered their mouths shut. She even begged for them to tell her what happened, why suddenly Himchan left her? Did she do anything wrong? Didn’t he love her anymore? They even prepared everything for their upcoming wedding; the church, the gown, the food. Everything...

Now here she is, crying while driving her car leaving the wedding without a second thought. She never imagines that one day Himchan will appear before her again; with that smile and that smell. She’s just too afraid even for dreaming about it. Then to see him again after the struggling she had been through, it’s just too much for her to accept. She quickly pulls her car aside. She grips the steering wheel tightly. She has so many questions in her head right now. How can? How can he be there? Why does he have to come again?

Suddenly her phone rings, made her mind comes to the reality. She quickly wipes the tears and looks at the caller. Mihee calls her. Bora just stares at her phone for a few seconds. She is hesitant to pick it up but one thing she knows, Mihee must be worried about her. Today is her happiest day and she just realizes that she destroys it. But to come back to the wedding again, she surely can’t do it either. After the second rings, Bora finally answers it. She takes a deep breath.

1

2

3

“Yes Mihee… I’m in… I’m sorry suddenly I have headache so I’m in my way home. Yes, I’m okay… don’t worry. I’ll call you again after I’ve arrived at home, okay? Yes, I promise. Bye…” with a hoarse and trembling voice she ends the call.

It’s relieved, Mihee doesn’t say anything about him. Then she looks straight and grips the steering wheel again. She can do it. After all, it’s over between both of them. He’s the one who left her. She can do it. She repeats the words again and again. Then slowly drives her car to reach her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter