Move

That Man That Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t move!”

That’s the first sentence which Himchan heard from Bora after these few years. Her voice is sounded weak but there’s a warning in there. He just remain there without moving like she says… like she wants. The gaze is so unreadable but Himchan knows what that means, so he backs away from going into the elevator. What are you expecting, huh? A welcome hug? An endearing smile?

The elevator closes much to her relieved. Bora doesn’t know she’s holding her breathe till then. She blinks her eyes repeatedly as she feels her heart beats fast. She leans on the elevator’s wall feeling devastated. Of course she will meet him, what she is expecting? They will still meet again and again and like it or not, she has to get used to this. Avoiding him will be hard except one of them quit the job but she’s sure as hell it won’t be her. The ding made her aware of her surrounding. She quickly walks out from the elevator and went outside of the building to go home right away.

~~~~~~~~

Himchan falls on his bed with a huff. He’s staring right to the ceiling blankly. He stays there still wearing his suit for a couple of minutes as a wave of memories come to his mind one by one. He closes his eyes and counts…

1

There’s a smile

2

There’s a laugh

3

There’s him

4

There’s …

His counting interrupts by a ringing phone. He groans as he sits up from the bed. He checks the time from his watch, 09.09 PM. He takes his phone as he sees the caller’s name;

Cha Imo  – Busan

“Hello imo… no, no it’s okay I just came home from working… is there something wrong?” he could feel his heart beats so fast.

He feels a wave of relieve as he hears the answer of her. He chuckles after hearing what she says, “No, Imo… of course not. You know that I love you right?... it’s okay here but I miss Busan, I think I will go back there…” He quickly reaches out his hand as Cha Imo scolds him for saying that.

“Arasseo… I’m just kidding…” then his face gets serious, “…How is she? How is my mother?”

~~~~~~~~

“Have you seen the new guy?”

“Who?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter