New

That Man That Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nice hair.”

Bora turns her heel to see smiling Dongwoo, “You got nice hair. Why did you cut it?”

Bora frowns, “Can’t I cut my own hair? Why do all people ask the same question over and over? Jeez…”

Dongwoo chuckles, “Jeez your hair changed but not too the way you talk.” Bora rolls her eyes at his statement but can’t help but laugh at the way Dongwoo teases her while imitating her. After calm herself, Bora takes a sip of her tea, “Uhm how about the gathering last Saturday? Did you come on behalf Mr. Lee?”

Dongwoo nods but he feels upset, “That old man. He never makes my life easier… To add that I have to remind him all the time that I already take some days leaves for my honeymoon next week.” Bora chuckles to see him like this. Dongwoo’s problem is always that old man, Mr. Lee, the head of Production dept.

“Anyway the gathering actually is held not only to talk about our improvement product but also to welcome our new head business dept., but he didn’t come.”

Bora takes a glance at Dongwoo but she remain silent. Of course! He went to Japan.

As if answering Bora’s mind, Dongwoo quickly adds, “He went to Busan to handle something important… that’s what the director said.”

“Huh? Busan?” Bora is confused as she spills out something she shouldn’t say, “No, he went to Japan that’s what his mo-” Bora quickly shuts . !

“Japan?!” Dongwoo frowns to hear that from Bora. “He went to Busan not Japan… and where did you get the information?”

Bora quickly puts her cup, “I got to go… to work... bye…” then heads out of the pantry without paying attention of Dongwoo’s call to her name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mr. Park do you call me?”

The director who is talking to someone over the phone then turns his head after hearing Bora’s voice, “Yes, Ms. Yoon. Please have a seat.”

There are three people in the meeting room, the director, Ms. Hwang and Bora herself. Bora is taking a seat beside Ms. Hwang. He hangs up the phone then smiles, “Ah, Ms. Yoon you cut your hair.”

Bora nods shyly, “Ah yes sir. I cut it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter