Busan

That Man That Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eoh, eomma?!”

The middle aged woman who is cleaning the floor quickly looks up, “Wasseo? Did you meet your appa on the way? He’s going to buy chicken”

“Eomma what are you doing here?”

Bora’s mom stops the machine and looks at her only daughter, “You cut your hair.” She tilts her head, “Why?”

Bora puts her belongings down on the sofa, “Can’t I? don’t change the subject, what are you doing here? Why don’t you give me a call before you come?”

“Do you have anything to hide from me? Ah but I doubt it, since this apartment is always messy, you can’t hide a man here.”

Bora rolls her eyes at her mom’s statement. She walks to the kitchen to get a drink meanwhile her mother continues what she is doing. The sound of vacuum cleaner rings through the apartment. Bora looks at her mom again, of course she’s happy to see her. “Eomma what time did you come here? How about the vacation, was it fun?”

“Yeah it was fun.”

Bora takes some cool drinks out from the refrigerator then puts them down on the table in the living room, “What’s with that short answer?” she approaches her mother and says, “You must be exhausted after a long ride. Here let me continue…” she takes the vacuum cleaner from her mother’s hand and says, “Just sit and rest, okay?”

“Well, I was waiting for you to say it otherwise.” Then the older woman sits while massaging her fatigue shoulder. Bora rolls her eyes at her mother’s mischievous answer. She sips a drink then leans her body on the sofa. “Ahh so fresh…”

Bora takes a glance towards her mom, feels hesitant to say something but she has to anyway, “Uh eomma, next time if you want to come, please call me first okay?”

“Do you that hate to see me here?” Her mom sulks. Before her mother can say anything anymore, Bora quickly states, “I sell this apartment. That’s why I ask you to give me a call before you coming.”

“Excuse me?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The long trip to Busan is a new activity from now on for Himchan. At least he tries to spend his time on the weekend to visit them; his mother and her aunt, despite his busy schedule in Seoul. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter