Change

That Man That Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is really cold when Bora comes out from the building, moreover it’s not a night yet. She wraps up her hands to the pockets of her coat. It’s the peak of autumn! She quickly walks to the parking area. When she finds her car, she quickly comes in to the car then closes it. She starts the engines and the car slowly moves out of the parking area. Bora is humming to the song that she really likes. The voice surrounds her car as it goes smoothly on the road. She stops by at one of a supermarket then parks the car.

She enters it and slowly walks to the meat section. She wants to cook something fancy for herself tonight. Maybe steak or samgyupsal?

As her minds wandering she doesn’t realize a voice calling her till the person is beside her. Bora startles as she turns her head to the left, “Jieun?!” then a hug wraps up her petite body. “Bora! I know it’s you! Long time no see…” a long hair woman with a smaller and shorter body than her greets Bora as she gives Bora her best smile. Bora does not know what to react so she just gives the latter a small smile. It is not like she does not know the woman, she does know her but since they had ‘bad’ relation in the past that Bora still can clearly remember and also to add, it did not solve in a good way either.

“Hi… I guess” Bora says then takes a step away. She quickly drifts her eyes to the meat and hope the woman beside her can let her alone.

“How’ve you been? And what are you doing here? Anyway, are you alone?” the woman whose name is Jieun asks while getting closer to her. Ok! This does not work!

Again, Bora just gives her a small smile as she takes a pack of beef from the freezer. “I’m sorry Jieun I should go since I already got what I want. Have a nice shopping!” Bora says while turning her heels but only a few steps, someone catches her eyes.

The man before her startles too to see Bora but soon the expressions changes to a different one.

“You… You are Bora, right? Yoon Bora?”

“Oppa!” the whining sound from Jieun approaches the man, “Have you found the tteok yet?”

Yonghwa turns his head to the right then gives Jieun a small smile, “Yes, I find it.” Then he turns his head to Bora who is already walking away from them. He realizes this and quickly jogs then catches Bora’s arm, “Wait!”

Bora startles but when she sees the person she quickly shrugs her hand, “Sorry, but I don’t have time to talk.” But before she can turn her head, Jieun says something to her, “Rude !”

Bora stops her heels as she drifts her body to the person who belo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter