Fate

That Man That Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the beginning till the end of the meeting Himchan isn’t able to focus of what the others’ department heads are saying. He just can get a glimpse that the production stocks has reduced due to some of machines broken. When the meeting ends, he’s still sitting there just to see the woman gets up from her chair and then walks away without giving him a single look.

 “Ms. Yoon? Can you come here please?”

Bora stops at her track as closes her eyes. She can feel her heart beats fast. She takes a deep breathe as she tightens the notebook in her hand. Bora turns her heels as she finds the directur is saying something to the man that she doesn’t want to see anymore. She walks towards both of them and stops beside Mr. Park.

“Ah Ms. Yoon, Can you send to Mr. Kim’s email about the defect products last week? We need to send the file immediately to the headquarter in Paris.”

Bora nods her head without giving Himchan a single look. As she tries to walk away, Mr. Park stops her again. “Mr. Kim, I’m sorry for forgetting to introduce both of you.” He gives a small smile to both of them, “Mr. Kim this is Ms. Yoon Bora, she is the right hand of Ms. Hwang, the development head dept. Ms. Hwang is currently in Japan for a week, right?” Bora nods weakly, “Yes, sir.”

“Till she’s back here, all the matters related to Development dept., you could ask her help… Ms. Yoon please help him.” Bora nods again and straightens her body. Without her realizing, they both are staring at each other. So many emotions and unpredictable feelings surrounds both of them. He still looks the same. With that sharp eyes and nose and don’t forget the smell from his perfume that Bora sure it’s the same as the one she breathed a few days ago. The only different things about him are his colour black hair and skinny body but those won’t let anyone disagree about how attractive and handsome he is. She regains her senses back and really walks away from the place now. She feels suffocated and scared of what she’s feeling then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter