Irritating Girl - Jiyong

Clear My Heart, Set Me Free

[Jiyong's POV]

BAMM!

The sound of my house door slamming shut cleared my mind, and I could think properly again. I dropped my knife, and felt my neck gingerly, trying to feel if the wound was deep or not. In doing so, I felt my other wounds stretch a bit, adding to the pain. Youch.

Then I heard her.

"Yooooooohoooooooo! Jiyong? I'm here! Where are you?! Come out and be hostly you silly person!"

Damn. She was getting closer and closer to my bedroom, and I was getting closer and closer to dying of panic of being found instead of dying from blood loss. I stood up quickly, swaying unsteadily in the process and shut my bedroom door quickly, locking it too. With that done, I sighed in relief. I hurried to wipe the floor clean of my blood with the sweater I was wearing earlier, and tossed it into the laundry basket in my room. Then, I rushed to get some clothes - long-sleeved sweater, shorts, shirt - and yanked my towel from its hanger. I was about to walk to the toilet in my room to take a bath, when I heard pounding on my door and stopped.

A sing-song voice floated through the locked door, reaching my ears.

"Hello? Jiyong-ie!!!! Are you in there again? Let me in!!! Come out, come out wherever you are! Jiyong-ie!!!"

"Aigoo, where is my husband this time?"

That did it. I burst into a rampage, " OH MY GAWD, WOMAN. DO YOU LIVE HERE EVERY SINGLE DAY? YOU NOSY PARKER! GO AWAY! AND CALL ME JIYONG-IE AGAIN AND YOU WON'T SURVIVE TO SEE TOMORROW. LEAVE ME IN PEACE. AND I AM NOT YOUR HUSBAND!"

My shout was replied with silence. Satisfied, I went to shower and remove the blood stains on myself. It hurt. A lot. And stung really badly. Especially the one on my neck. I tried not to cry out, in case that silly girl outside thought I was in danger and trample down my bedroom door and charge into my room to 'save me'.

When I deemed myself clean of blood, I rubbed myself dry and wore my clothes. Then I applied some medicine on my wounds so that it would heal faster. Especially the one on my neck. Can you imagine turning your head, then stopping because its too painful? Stupid me. I shouldn't have done that dumb move trying to slit my neck. If that silly girl finds me dead, I'm sure she'll scream the house down. her vocal chords make it possible for her to do so. 

Anyway, I was stepping out of the shower when I heard someone crying outside the door. I sighed and shaked my head. Was she crying again? After chucking my clothes to a side, I opened the door gingerly and stuck my head out.

A girl was on the floor hugging her knees, her shoulders shaking violently (from crying I presume). Her long wavy, chestnut-brown hair had fallen over her face, hiding it from my view. I rolled my eyes. "Hey, are you alright?"

"No. You. Are. Just. So. Mean." She replied, hiccups punctuating her sentences.

"What?" I cupped my ear and leaned closer. 

"I said," She started, a little louder this time. 

"Wha-?" I repeated exasperately only to be knocked down by a boulder AKA Sandara Park.

"I knew you'd come out!" She grinned, her eyes twinkling with mischief, throwing her arms around me.

I choked, "Let me go, you idiot!" After prying her arms off me, my eyes narrowed accusingly.

"You tricked me. Again."

Giggling to her oh-so-funny joke, "For the tenth time! Who's cute enough to fall for the same thing ten times in a row?"

"I'm not cute." I growled at her. 

Standing up, I dusted my pants with barely-controlled anger and stalked off to the kitchen. She skipped behind me happily like nothing was wrong. That brat.

Who is she?

She's Sandara Park, a pain in the arse. Well, to me at least. I've known her since young, when her family moved into the house next to mine. A few vans, boxes of crates piled up in the lawn next door was enough to point out to the young me that they were there to stay.

We played together for a few years, happy-go-lucky like, until she changed. She became a bit more shy around me, and didn't play as loudly with me before. I remember we used to hold hands while laughing and jumping around. However, she started to turn crimson whenever I touched her and shied away from my hand. 

Doesn't really matter to me.

As we began to mature, she seemed to develop this thick-skinned personality. She smiled as widely as she did when young, still equipped with the bouncing-from-point-A-to-point-B-habit. After my dad left and my mum going all ballistic, she started to visit me everyday for no apparent reason. I was alone at home most of the time, and she took it upon herself to 'keep me company'. 

She helps with the household chores though, and I'm not complaining.

I swung open the fridge door violently in search for milk. Grasping the carton tightly, I realised that it felt lighter than it did in the morning. A lot lighter. Suspicious thoughts began crowding my mind as I unscrewed the bottle cap. Tilting it towards me, I waited impatiently, waiting for the sweet thick liquid to trickle into my mouth. Nothing.

After wasting ten precious seconds, I decided I was being ridiculous and closed the carton. Now what happened to the damn milk? It was still full this morning. And now its empty?! Pausing for a moment, I turned mechanically to Dara who was scrubbing the dishes cheerfully, oblivious to the fuming dragon less than five feet away - ME.

"SANDARA PAR-"

"By the way Jiyong, I finished the milk! I'm so sorry, I'll buy you another one soon. Okay?" She chirps happily and turns to me.

"YOU INSUFFERABLE ANNOYING INSOLENT BRA-" I start to rant with the cuss words that have already lined up in my brain waiting to be spoken.

Only to be stopped by a sponge hitting me in the face.

"What the he-"

"Its just a little soap! Don't be so whiny!" She counters as she sticks out her tongue. "By the way, why didn't you go to school today?"

I growled and snatched a piece of tissue paper violently to wipe away the soap. When I was done, she plucked the tissue paper from my grasp and deposited it into the dustbin for me. "I was sick."

"Sit." She orders and goes off to do god know what.

She returns with what looks like a small but heavy pile of worksheets. Before she could trip over her two left feet and spill all over the floor, I jumped up and took the worksheets. "Thanks," her eyes widening for a fraction. 

"I just don't want extra work in cleaning up." I gesture to the floor with raised eyebrows.

Blushing, she nods in understanding and stis down on the couch next to me, clearing . "These," she gestures towards the worksheets,"are our homework for the week. All of them." Her shoulders slump as she adds, "Math."

"All." I repeat for confirmation.

"All."

"ALL?" I burst out."Its just the start of the bloody school year and we have this huge load of ?"

Slightly taken aback, she nods weakly. Sitting back onto the couch, I go through the worksheets one by one, a major headache heading my way. "That, and the composition we do every year. 'The First Day Of School'." she murmurs.

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. "Okay, okay." I waved my hand at her.

"So I'll go... now?" She voices uncertainly staring at me.

"Yeah, duh! Do you want to live here or something?" 

Her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"That was not an offer." I barked before she could start moving in.

Recovering a bit, she stuck out her tongue at me as she skipped off backwards. "You're mean. Bye!" She grins as she yells, "Jiyongie!"

That girl, can drive anyone crazy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 /sobs I lost half of my subscribers because of the website crash 

Oh dear. I feel so depressed. >< But still, thanks to all who subscribed :D

Sorry if their are any errors. I didn't re-edit it. Plus, I lost two chapters and I kind of forgot what to write, so sorry if this chapter is different from the previous chapter 2.