Phone Call (JunhuixJisoo)

SEVENTEEN One Shot [Requests: closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhui regret the day when he's not picked up Jisoo's call.He really wants to turned back time,the day when Jisoo called him.So he can save him.After one year Jisoo's death,the day where it was supposed to be the date of Jisoo's death.He call Junhui again.For Junhui to save him,but for the second time Junhui still can't save Jisoo.

​​​​​~~~

After Jisoo's death,Junhui stopped talking with his friends.All of them.He just stayed in his shared house with Jisoo but now Jisoo was dead and he being depressed was not helping at all.

Everyday he will say it was his fault that Jisoo dead.If he picked up a call from Jisoo,Jisoo will lived now.But because of him,Jisoo dead.

Every night he will cried while looking at Jisoo's picture with him before fell asleep.He thought the phone call from Jisoo isn't important so he doesn't picked it up because he were busy with his work.

He regret everything.If he knew it will be like this he will picked up that phone call.If he knew that Jisoo will dead he will stayed with him that day.But everything just a past now.He can't do anything to return his Jisoo back.

He lied down on his bed.Looking at his and Jisoo photo where they were happy together.Tears started to formed on his eyes.Slowly falling down onto his cheeks.

"Jisoo,when will you come back? I know this is stupid but I missed you so much that I cannot forget about you.You're my love and I really really love you so much.Please..please come back to me"

*Flashback*

Their sweet memories started when Junhui confessed to Jisoo.Junhui had been crushing on him since the first time he saw Jisoo.Since that he always stalked Jisoo.

At first he scared to confess but because of his friends' encouragement,he has the couragement to confess to his crush.What's make him happy so much was when Jisoo accepted his confession.

One month later,they two decided to lived together.Jisoo work as an barista meanwhile Junhui work as a model,backup dancer for any famous artists.

Junhui loved Jisoo so much.Everyday before they sleep and cuddled together in their bed,Junhui will tell Jisoo that he love him so much.Every morning too Jisoo will make a breakfast for Junhui and Junhui loves to gave Jisoo a back hug when he's cooking and say something sweets in his ear.

When Junhui came back home,Jisoo will greets him and kissed him on his lips or cheeks.Or where the days they two had a day off.They will watched a dramas or movies till night and eating a snacks together.Or they will went out on a date.

Junhui was happy with Jisoo.His friends too alway came and hang out with them.Most of his friends jealous with their relationship.They said that Junhui and Jisoo have a strong connection and no one can break them apart.

They lived happily together until the day where Jisoo called him when he was busy with his photoshoot.He thought that Jisoo called him just because he wants to complaints about his annoying worker.

But he was wrong.

Jisoo called him because he wanted to get helped from Junhui.But because Junhui didn't picked up the call,he died.After Junhui's photoshoot done,he tried to call Jisoo back but he can't.

After a few times trying,finally Jisoo picked up.But it's not Jisoo's voice.

"I'm sorry but who are you?"

"I'm a police.I want to say the owner of this phone has dead.He was killed by someone and we still searched for the killer.I'm sorry"

The phone he was holding fell down after he heard Jisoo was dead."No,this can't be true.Jisoo is not dead.Maybe this is a wrong number,Jisoo cannot be dead"

But Jisoo was really dead.He watched Jisoo's dead body were brought away by a paramedics.He can't say anything beside just letting his tears down.His friends tried to calmed him down but he can't accept that Jisoo has gone.

After that incident,Junhui stopped talking with his friends.He was deppressed and his routine has changed.He doesn't eat like usual.Every day he will just drink a milk or eat just an apple or maybe he won't eat anything.Just locked himself in his room.

His friends have visited him a few times but Junhui just stayed in his room.They left him a foods to eat but when they came visit him back,the foods still there.Left untouched on his kitchen counter.

After a few months,his friends stopped visiting him but still buy him groceries for him even thought he doesn't eat them.He too stopped all of his activities.His instagram account he has deleted them.His fans started to ask why he suddenly deleted his account.

Every day reporters will wait outside of his house just to interview him but he never went out from his house.Untill they thought that he was dead but nope he's still alive.

Junhui still can't get over Jisoo.He loved Jisoo so much that he can't let him go.The way Jisoo always kissed him,or Jisoo making a breakfast for them and their sweet talked.Or the way Jisoo looked at him when they were cuddling each other.

Everything was over.Jisoo left him.

*Flashback end*

Junhui just stared at the ceiling.His friend,Soonyoung has messaged him that today was the date.The date where Jisoo's dead.

He replied him back with an 'ok'.He weren't sure if he can go there.He don't want to cry again after one year crying over a dead person.He's tired (even thought he is not).

When he was about to get up and get ready,he receive a call.He thought that it was one of his friends but when he saw the caller's ID,he was shocked.

It was Jisoo calling him.

He can't believed his eyes.He thought he has went insane so he slapped himself but still,Jisoo's name on screen.After a few minutes staring at his phone,he picked up the call.

"He-hello?"

"Junhui...please he-help me.I need your h-help Junhui,pl-please help me!"

And the phone call ended.He knew that voice,it was Jisoo's.The helpless sound from his voice,it sounds more like a dying voice.

He tried to call the Jisoo's number back but there's no line.He thinks.There's no way that Jisoo sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter