So Easy to Love You (JeonghanxJisoo)

SEVENTEEN One Shot [Requests: closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: lMAO weLcomE bAck boiS! But am so sorry for the delays in updates, im just very bad at time management and i just didnt know how to end this oneshot without it bein a cringe feast but it did :cc. Also, i felt that the long as backstory was necessary but yall can let me know otherwise. Also, proof reading isnt my middle name.

Hope it doesn't disappoint that much, @me_loveshu

----

A lot of events occurred before they had attended the same university together. Jeonghan was a lost child, he tried to get his parent’s attention through rebellion because it was impossible to satisfy them. Jisoo was the first person to show him the attention he craved. Jisoo was the first person Jeonghan has ever loved. So when a rejected girl takes out her anger on Jisoo, Jeonghan had no choice but to protect the one he loves through means of past actions.  

----

 

Yoon Jeonghan is gorgeous. What could be expected, though? Both his parents were gorgeous, his family expected no less. His family is well off, educated, and successful. They looked like the perfect family. Except, they were not.

 

His parents expected too much from Jeonghan. From manners to academics, from head to toe, Jeonghan did not have much control. He hated it. He hated the way his father made him study every hour of the day. He hated the way his mother made him practice every instrument in the orchestra. He hated the way his grandparents compared him to his cousins. He hated the way he would get disciplined at home after family gatherings for not being good enough. He hated how he couldn’t breathe under their holds. He hated it.

 

The first time he broke away from his parents' control was in primary, grade 2. A classmate had thrown a tantrum over her violin. Her parents were quick to bride her with toys and gifts. Jeonghan scoffed. He didn’t mean to. While he held his hand over his mouth, he looked up at his mother with wide eyes. “She couldn’t have heard that,” he thought and hoped. But she did.

 

Jeonghan knew that when they get home, he would get punished. But instead, she grabbed him by the nape and pushed. He was bowing to the spoiled brat of a classmate. He saw how smug she looked. She scoffed back. Jeonghan didn’t remember a word that left his mouth, but he did remember that he had sworn words he did not know he knew.

 

How unfair was it that he was punished for his misbehaviour while her misbehaviour was considered a ‘cute’ act. How unfair was it that his parents were so strict with him while hers was not. He wanted to be held like she was as she threw a tantrum. He wanted to be reassured like she was as her parents defended her rage. He wanted to be in her spot.

 

“I don’t want to go home,” Jeonghan whispered. His mother had an expression in which he couldn’t read. He was scared, he wasn’t meant to speak without permission. As she reached for him, he bolted. For the first time, Jeonghan saw his mother’s face express some kind of emotion. This one, Jeonghan felt his heart drop, looks like disgust.

 

Since then. Jeonghan had been escaping his house and skipping his lessons. He would be punished for anything he does anyway, there was no difference. He didn’t know why he continued to protest against his parents, but he did think at one time, it was the only time he could get a reaction out of them.

 

Years past and Jeonghan had been getting further and further from their image of a perfect son. His parents had dumped their responsibility of him onto the grandparents. Though they don’t consider him their grandson, they were much more concerned with him than his parents ever will.

 

“Why are you hanging around those bad kids, Jeonghan? You could find better friends,” his grandmother said as she held tightly onto his hands. He shook her off.

 

“They fell more family than this hole.”

 

Since that, his grandparents were always trying to invite their friends’ children over, probably an attempt for Jeonghan to hang around ‘good’ kids. He demanded that he wanted to go to a public school, or else, he wouldn’t go. He couldn’t handle kids with stuck up parents.

 

During his last year of High school, he had been accepted as the delinquent’s leader. They would bike around with bikes brought with Jeonghan’s parents' money. All was going well until some snitch decided to call the police on Jeonghan’s gang. They were suspended.

 

“Who the rat us out?”

 

Jeonghan scoffed. “Some Hong Jinsoo kid.”

 

When Jeonghan returned to school, he went to find that dumb , Hong Jisoo, or Jinsoo, or even Jinso. Jeonghan couldn’t remember. He found him. His name tag said Hong Jisoo. What were the chances you would even run into a Hong? so Jeonghan was convinced that the male before him had to be the rat.

 

“ing , you know what you did?”

 

“No?” Jisoo looked confused with a frown on his face. Jeonghan scoffed. Has the guts to call the police but not to admit so?

 

“Maybe you got the wrong dude?” Jisoo replied calmly.

 

Jeonghan laughed, “who else would have a rare name like yours?”

 

“Jinsoo?”

 

They had argued about who was the one that called the police that day. Jisoo ended up with a punch to his cheek and both were called into the principal's office. Jinsoo was also called up due to their stories and arguments. Jinsoo was scared less by Jeonghan’s presences. Which made Jisoo’s attitude more notable. Did he even react?

 

None of the 3 student’s stories added up and the parents had to be called in. Of course, no one showed up as Jeonghan’s parents or caretaker. As the talk went on, Jisoo’s and Jinsoo’s parents unconsciously attacked Jeonghan verbally. Jisoo noticed this.

 

Jinsoo muttered insults under his breath. Jisoo noticed this too.

 

He also noticed how frustrated Jeonghan looked.

 

“ing orphan.”

 

Jeonghan looked up at Jinsoo. He knew he heard it coming from his mouth. “What did you say?”

 

Jinsoo kept quiet, the principal noticed the intense atmosphere and tried to dismi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter