Don't Touch Him! (Junhui x Jisoo)

SEVENTEEN One Shot [Requests: closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun just finished his classes and walking towards a cafe where Jisoo waited for him. He can't wait to see his boyfriend after a long day.

Jisoo already graduated from High School and now he's working as a part time worker in a cafe that's not far from Jun's school.

He told Jisoo that he can't live if Jisoo work too far from where he study. Jisoo agrees to work there since he needs extra money to pay for his university bill even though he don't need to do that because he has a scholarship.

He enters the coffee shop and saw Jisoo. He smiles widely but soon his smile died right away when he see the situation that his boyfriend was in.

Jisoo was sitting on the man's lap while the man has his hand on his waist while whispering something on Jisoo's ear.

"I'm sorry sir but I have to work now. I'll pay back your coffee so please let me go" Jisoo gets up and was about to walk away when the man grabs his wrist.

"Don't be like that. You don't have to pay me back, what about we have some fun after you've done your work? You're cute by the way" he says while winking at Jisoo.

Jisoo sighs softly and pull his hand. "I'm sorry for the coffee. I'll pay you back" Jisoo replies softly since he don't want to make any scene in the cafe.

The man grabs his wrist again and stand up from his seat. He pulls Jisoo closer and whisper in his ear. 

"Aww don't be like that cutie. Let's go somewhere where people can't see what we're doing"

Jisoo shakes his head rapidly and tries to pull his hand away but the man is way too strong for him who has a small and weak body.

"Don't your hear him? He said he has a work to do, right?" The familiar voice makes Jisoo turns his head towards Jun. He was relief to see his boyfriend is there to save him.

The man scoffs at Jun and put his hand around Jisoo's waist. He squeeze his waist slightly before turning to the furious Jun.

"And who are you? Why so busybody in our business?" The man asks.

He don't know that Jun feel like punching him till death. Jun clenches his fist tightly to hold in his anger. As much as he wants to kill that man, he knows Jisoo won't like him to cause a scene in here.

He looks at the man with a glare. "Because you harass him and asked him to do something dirty with you even though he said that he don't want it. I'll call police for you if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter