Do you want to exchange shirts or digits?

SEVENTEEN One Shot [Requests: closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


a/n: a really short oneshot because ty school. but we will try to update more often once life calms its down. 

 

Hong Jisoo loves wearing oversized clothing, so it isn’t a surprise that his uniform is a few sizes larger than himself. But he didn’t consider the fact that this would result in his sports uniform going missing and on the body of his giant classmate, Kim Mingyu!

---

Jisoo inhales and closes his eyes. He couldn’t find his sports shirt yet he had everything else with him which means that he couldn’t have forgotten anything. So where is his shirt? He exhales and rolls his eyes open. What a great day, he thought as he exits the changing rooms, thinking of what to tell his teacher, Mr Choi.

Mr Choi had always been strict with uniform, Jisoo doesn’t know why since none of his students put effort into his classes anyway. Even so, Choi is going to award him with an after-school detention with no hesitation when Jisoo breaks out this devastating news to him.   

“And where is your uniform?” Choi starts, stopping Jisoo before he even slips pass and into the gym. Jisoo honestly just want to sass out the teacher, but surely, that isn’t the best idea right now. He frowns just slightly as he tries to explain that he didn’t forget his uniform on purpose, heck, he is sure he brought it with him but Choi just looks unimpressed. Jisoo sighs, looking away from Choi’s judging stare and just decides to accept the scenario in which he did forget--no, wait.

As he avoids his teacher’s eyes, Jisoo’s own eyes lands on a navy shirt with a bright yellow button sewed onto the bottom. That is definitely his shirt! Jisoo excuses himself quickly and rushes over to the wearer of the shirt, Mingyu. Didn’t think this through, Jisoo doesn’t know what to say when Mingyu stares back at him, evidently confused. Does Jisoo just tell Mingyu straight up that it’s his shirt? Take it off? What?

“Uh, Sir called you over?” Jisoo states, clearly not convincing to the both of them, but Mingyu gets up anyways. Before his teacher could question, Jisoo lifts the shirt high enough for the other two to see his bright yellow button. “This is my shirt.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter