Red Cheeks (Junhui x Minghao)

SEVENTEEN One Shot [Requests: closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8-year-old Minghao has a bruised forehead and 9-year-old Junhui didn't know what to do when they were both home alone other than trying his best to nurse minghao until an adult comes back.

-----

“I will be right back with ice cream, don't do anything stupid, okay?” Mrs. Wen said gently as she closed the front door.

That is definitely what the two young Chinese boys heard but clearly didn't listen to. As they ran around the house for a game of tips, Minghao found himself defeated and on the floor in front of a chair.

“Haohao!” Junhui called out, his feet aggressively made its way to Minghao. He then pulled the younger up and tried to help Minghao to the couch. “Oh, your forehead is all red!”

Minghao frowned in slight confusion. Of course, his head was red, he was actively running around the house for the past 10 minutes. The younger then gasped loudly, does Junhui have short term memory?

“Oh, no! Does it hurt? I’m so sorry, Hao. I shouldn’t have chased you,” Junhui pouted, taking a seat next to Minghao on the couch before he held the younger’s hand tightly. Honestly, the thing that actually hurt was the grip Junhui had on his boney hands, but he wasn’t going to tell the older that. He wasn’t as weak as he looked!

“Yes, it hurts,” Minghao pouted in return. He expected a joking retort of disgust, or just everything but Junhui leaning in super close to his face. “What are you doing?”

“Minghao! I think your forehead’s bruising!” Junhui announced and before Minghao could clarify, Junhui ran off into the kitchen. “Wait right there.”

Minghao finally understood that Junhui was taking the blame for the chair when he heard the sound of Junhui smashing ice. He brought his hand to his forehead, it didn’t hurt one bit. Minghao knew he shouldn’t lie, especially to his favorite person, but Junhui is being really cute right now. And Minghao doesn’t know if that is a good or a bad thing, thus, he decided to let Junhui nurse him.

A few seconds later, Junhui rushed back to Minghao with a clumsily tied bag of ice and his own face towel. He watched in fascination when Junhui neatly wrapped the ice in the towel. Why is the bag tied badly while the wrapping was not? Why is Junhui never consistent?

“Here, this will help,” Junhui smiled, all his surprisingly well-kept teeth showing. Too busy staring at Junhui’s teeth, Junhui though Minghao was still in pain so he held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter