Ideal type? (Mingyu x Jisoo)

SEVENTEEN One Shot [Requests: closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: lol happy almost one year of no updates, let's just say I d i e d during exams. Also, I don't know why this was pretty hard for me to plan out? It ended unrealistically (and c r i n g e y) but I hope its somewhat ok! Requests open! Would be best if your request is very detailed :>

-----

Kim Mingyu, the center of his group with outstanding qualities that has captured the nation’s hearts with the hottest debut of 2018! With a great fan base, comes great responsibility to please and satisfy fans. So there is no way he is going to admit to anyone that his stylist Hong Jisoo is the embodiment of adorable on two legs!

-----

Mingyu was not sure when he had started fantasizing about dating and romance, all he wanted desperately during his young teenage years was to debut. Maybe it is because he had achieved that, and since he is still in his young twenties, he wanted something different. But when he asked his bandmates about their dating experiences, they were surprised.

 

“Why are you so surprised?” Mingyu joked as he slapped the elder’s arm playfully.

 

“Holy , Mingyu. Do you have a crush on someone? You can trust me, I won’t spill!” Seungcheol exclaimed excitedly as he bounced off the couch in the waiting room and moved next to Mingyu on the floor before he encouraged the younger with pats on the back. Mingyu frowned and scoffed, “You? Keeping secrets?”

 

Seungcheol sighed and returned to his position on the couch before announcing, “don’t come crying to me later, I am offering advice right now.” in an attempt to prompt the younger. Mingyu was not having it. He got up and left the elder disappointed on the cough.

 

Rinse and repeat. Mingyu asked Wonwoo and Vernon about their experiences and Mingyu felt mocked. Why was everyone so surprised for?

 

“Mingyu! Go get changed!” A voice called sweetly for him and as he turned around he was greeted by his stylist, Jisoo, handing him his outfit. Mingyu exhaled and forgot about ’s attitudes as Jisoo’s had just taken his breath away. Mingyu honestly favorited Jisoo out of all his staffs, he kind of wished the elder could become their manager. Jisoo is just so nice and calm and Mingyu would prefer seeing the elder every day over their strict manager.  

 

***

 

After their pre-recordings, the idol group was ready to head back to the dorms but throughout the ride, all the members could think of was to mock Mingyu.

 

“Had you ever dated?”

“Who’s your first kiss?”

“Which idol would you date”

 

“Oh God, guys. Stop it. I asked first!” Mingyu blushed and waved the others off. They laughed and before Seungcheol could ask another question Mingyu isn’t willing to answer, Wonwoo cut him off.

 

“Since you’re the eldest, answer this. Would you date anyone of our staff?”

 

Seungcheol joked around and tried his best to avoid giving an answer, but as the manager hopped off to buy the group takeaway dinner, Seungcheol whispered, “any staff, yeah? Gender doesn’t matter?”

 

Wonwoo looked at him, clearly taken aback but replied immediately and supportively, “of course! So who is the lucky guy?”

Seungcheol giggled almost as he leaned in, everyone else does the same, “our stylists are pretty hot.”

 

Vernon nodded approvingly and Wonwoo added, “they are nice, too. But which one?”

 

Seungcheol thought hard about his choices, and Mingyu wasn’t sure why but he felt his heart speed up.

 

“Maybe, Hong Jisoo?”

 

Mingyu felt his breathing hitched and Wonwoo noticed it. “You, too?”

 

The you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter