Secret Admirer (VernonxSeungkwan)

SEVENTEEN One Shot [Requests: closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vernon walked down the hallways with hands in his pocket.Everyday just the same.And you'll always ended up in a school.For Vernon,the thing he hates the most was a school.He really really hate school but he's still have a good score even though he didn't study for his exam.

Suddenly he bumped into someone and makes the books that the boy hold in his arms fall.Scattered around the floor."Ouch,watch where you going kid"

The boy quickly bowed down and apologize to him."I'm sorry,I'm really really sorry.I didn't watch where I go.It's my fault"that boy said and crouch down to picked up his books.Vernon still can't see the boy's face because he's still keep his head low.

When that boy looked up,Vernom was to shock to see the boy infront of him.His big eyes,plump lips and that chubby cheeks.Vernon thinks he was the cutest person ever he had see in his life.

"I'm sorry for bumped into you.I'll go now"with that.He quickly run away from Vernon who's still staring at the back of him.

From that incident,Vernon always excited to come to school.He thinks school where the place he love the most now because of that boy.And from that incident too Vernon became that boy's 'Secret Admirer'.

And he knows everything about that boy.His name,his address,phone number and where he work.He really love that boy.Deeply inlove with that boy named Seungkwan.

He wants to confess his love but he scared.Of course he scared,Seungkwan and he doesn't even talked to each other.They just met from that incident.And Seungkwan didn't know that Vernon was like him.They are classmates but Seungkwan don't know that.

"Vernon,still staring at Seungkwan?!"Mingyu asked his friend.Vernon quickly covered Mingyu's mouth.He glare at him."Shush,he might hear you"Mingyu just smile sheepishly at him.

"I'm sorry"

Vernon continued stare back at the back of Seungkwan's head.He's so inlove with Seungkwan and all of his friends know about this and they always .

He don't care about that.He just care about Seungkwan.When someone come near him,he will always stare at that person.Scared that they will do something bad to his Seungkwan.

"Why don't you approached him,Vernon?be his friend and that would make your job easy"Mingyu said but Vernom just shake his head."This is enough.Just staring at him everyday is enough for me"

Soon,the bell rings and Vernom quickly packed his things into the bag."Where do you want to go?"Vernon turn his head towards Mingyu and smile."Like usual.Wait me at the front gate"with that,he leaves Mingyu behind and quickly walked to Seungkwan's locker.

"Today I'll give him a one note and chocolates.Hope he like it"Vernon mumbled to himself while putting the chocolates in the locker.Don't ask why Vernon knows the password.He sticks the note om the locker's door.

Then he heard a footsteps coming closer.Quickly he hid himself behind the wall.Wanting to see Seungkwan's reaction.Seungkwan opens his locker door and saw the chocolates.He take the chocolates before looking around.

"Who give me this?"he examined the box,want to know if it have name on it.He closed the locker door,still not noticing the note.He look up and saw the note.

He take and read it before smiling widely."Whoever give me these notes everyday,must be the sweetest person ever"Vernon who is hear and saw everything feels like his heart would exploded when Seungkwan said that.

"Take care my Seungkwan.I will see you again tomorrow"Vernon say and walk away from there.Then he meets with his friends."Seungcheol hyung~"

"Hey Vernon,we have something to say to you"

Vernon raised his eyebrows in confusion."What is it?"Wonwoo pulled him together with the others to the cafe nearby.They chosed a seat near the corner.

"What do you want to say hyung?"Vernon asked again after they take a seat."Well,we wants you to conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter