Cute Boy (MingyuxJihoon)

SEVENTEEN One Shot [Requests: closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mingyu hyung,just stop staring at him will you?if you like him that much,just confess already"Hansol who is sit beside Mingyu said.

Well,from start Mingyu always stare at that small cute boy.He don't know where this feeling come but he's very sure that he obsessed with that boy."Hansol,how do you asked Seungkwan out?"Mingyu asks out of nowhere.

He turns his head to look at Hansol."Hmm,I went to him and ask him if he wants to go on a date with me.And slowly we fall for each other and blink!we're couple now because I have courage to asked him out not like you"

Mingyu just groans.Well,he really loves that boy but he can't approach Jihoon because he's scared.What if Jihoon reject him?will he be fine?or he will jump off from the roof from the heartbreak?

"What about you Seungcheol and Wonwoo hyung?how do you two asked Jeonghan and Joshua hyung out?"

Seungcheol and Wonwoo look at him.They looked at each other first before looks back at him."Well,same with how Hansol ask Seungkwan out"

Mingyu stare back at that boy.Who is busy talking with Jeonghan,Joshua,Seokmin and Seungkwan."Looks like I don't have any hope"whine Mingyu before buried his head in his arm.Meanwhile,Hansol,Seungcheol and Wonwoo just look at their friend with a sympathy looks.

"I think we should do something"Seungcheol whispered to the two.Wonwoo and Hansol just nod their heads."I know,how about we ask them to help us?"Wonwoo says while pointing towards Jeonghan,Joshua,Seungkwan and Seokmin.

Hansol pats Wonwoo's back and praise him."Nice idea hyung.I will call them now.Seungkwan!"Hansol shouts in his seat.They are lucky because there's no teacher in class now so they will have some times to plan this.

Seungkwan turn his head towards Hansol who is sit at the back of the class.Hansol makes a hand gesture to him.Seungkwan obeyed him and walk towards him."What is it Sol?"Seungkwan asks Hansol.

"I want you to help me,please?"Hansol pleads using his puppy eyes.Seungkwan smirked."Huh-uh,what's the password?"

Quickly Hansol pecks Seungkwan's lips that makes him blushing."There,and call the others too except Jihoon here"Seungkwan nods his head and walks back to the others.They three just watch Seungkwan say something and the others nodding their heads and leave Jihoon alone in his seat.

"What is it now?"Jeonghan asks.Pecking Seungcheol's lips before sit down on his lap.Joshua did the same to Wonwoo but he just sit next to Wonwoo.Mingyu who is now fell asleep,doesn't know what happens.

"But Seokmin,are you dating someone now?"Seungcheol ask.Seokmin just look at him and smile."Yeah,he's dating with Soonyoung from Dance Club"Seungkwan replied and earn a smack from Seokmin."Wahh~how long?"

Before Seokmin can replied back,Hansol interrupted them."Ohh~back to the topic.Seungkwan,can you help us?"Seungkwan look at Hansol and raised his eyebrows."For what?"

"Well,our little friend there need some helps from you all"Wonwoo pointed towards Mingyu and they just look at him who is still in wonderland."He loves your friend over there but doesn't know how to confess to him.So,can you all please help us plan something for Mingyu?"Wonwoo continue and the others just nod their head.

"Oh,I know what to do!!"Hansol shushed Seokmin.Not wanting Mingyu or Jihoon hear them.Seokmim quickly cover his mouth and turns his head around."I'm sorry but I think I know what to do"Seokmin makes a hand gesture before whispering the plan.

"Good job Seokmin,I think your idea is the best"Joshua say and give two thumbs up to Seokmin.

"Well,I hope it work"

~~~

"Hyung,where are we going?"Mingyu asked his hyungs who is dragging him out from class.Seungcheol looks at Mingyu and smirk at him."You will know later.Now let's meet the others"

Mingyu wants to complaint again but shut his mouth immediately when he saw Jihoon and his friends."Hyung?don't tell me we are going with.."

"Yup,we are going on a date with our boyfriends and you have to follow us.We'll give you chance to talk with Jihoon later"Hansol said and greet the others."Hansol~finally,you came"Seungkwan says in his sweet voice and pecks Hansol's cheeks."And this is Soonyoung,Seokmin's boyfriend.And the other two is Junhui and Minghao.They're couple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter