Frustating Hearts

I Exist Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wow,  the villa looks great.” Eun Mi said while standing in front of it and staring at it.

 

“Yeah, it is. We also have the swimming pool at the backyard! Come on I’ll show you!” Jun said happily and drag Eun Mi to the backyard.

 

“Wow! You’re right! Ahm, I feel like swimming.” Eun Mi said.

 

“You sure? At this hour? You’ll catch a flu! It’s nearly 11PM Eun Mi ah.”

 

“Kidding.” She grins. “Could I do it tomorrow morning?” She continues.

 

“Of course you could. Now let’s get inside. You must be so tired right?” Jun asked.

 

“Well, yeah. Let’s get in.”

 

---

 

“Where are people? There’s no one here? No one is welcoming me?” Eun Mi said to Jun pretending angry.

 

“Woo woo, it’s kinda late girl. They must be on their own room. I also need to take a bath and rest. You either.” He said and turns to his room. “Oh, and you girls room is in 2nd floor. Should I lead you?” He stops and turns to Eun Mi again.

 

“Oh, it’s okay oppa. I’ll get there by my self. Thank you. I just kidding before. Hahaha. Good Night.” She said again then heading to 2nd floor.

 

HYERIN POV

 

At the Girls Room...

 

Knock Knock. It must be Eun Mi. Before I answer to her knock, Jung Rin drag her self to the door and open it.

 

“Unnie, you arrived. Welcome!” She yelled.

“We’re sorry we can’t welcome you down there. We’re just too tired. Hehehe.” I said while grinning.

 

“It’s okay.  So why is...” She was about to continue while looking at Lynn at the corner of the room before Jung Rin cut her while standing in front of her, blocked the camera.

 

“Unnie, sorry. Lynn unnie shouldn’t be seen in the CCTV right there. So don’t talk to her directly or mention anything about her inside the house. You got what I said? If you need more explanation, we’ll do it later in the balcony.” She whispers and wink, and suddenly hug Eun Mi while talking in normal volume, “Uh, unnie. You must be so tired, go rest. Ppalli. =P”

 

I just smile and turns normally to Lynn side who was giggling slowly right there. Suddenly my stomach make a annoying voice which makes they turns to me like I was doing criminals. =.=

 

“I’ll get something to eat down there.” I said and lazily move my to the first floor.

 

“I’ll take a bath now.” Eun Mi said, I still can hear it while heading to kitchen.

 

In The Kitchen...

 

I don’t see anyone in the kitchen or in the living room, seems like the boys are really tired. They got a lot of scene today. I open the refrigerator to find something that will fill my stomach.

 

“Okay, what we have here? Ugh... why we don’t have anything. Only ramen and vegetables. What should I do? All of these need to be cook or else, and absolutely not done by me. Sigh.” I mumbling. “How I wish I could cook something with this.”

 

“I’ll do it for you.” A voice freaks me out. I turn around in a blink and find Hyun Joong oppa standing right there smiling widely, oh with his sleepy face.

 

“Oppa you scared me! didn’t you suppose to be sleeping??” I asked.

 

“I was. But I woke up because I need to pee, and after it I saw a girl crawling for food in midnight.” He smirks.

 

“A... Aniya. It’s just. My stomach won’t listen to me when I told them to stop making any noise.” I panickly said and blush.

 

“Come on. Hahaha. I was kidding, why so serious? Here, let me cook for you. What we have? And what you feel like to eat?” He said and coming right away screening the refrigerator.

 

“Eh, O... Oppa.. You don’t need to. I’ll make it by my self. You just..... go... to... sleep.” I said slowly while he turns to me and grab some vegetables and ramen.

 

“So you will starve your self again? Now take a sit and keep silent. Okay?” She smile and I melt away. Freezing and can’t refuse though I don’t want to bothering him. >_<

 

Well, I should admit that Hyun Joong oppa looks really handsome right now. Despite his messy hair and his sleepy eyes, he really concentrate cooking and didn’t realize that I was staring at him. How nice if he was Jung Min oppa. I said in my mind and stop it in a rush.

 

“What you’ve been thinking! Oppa already busily cooking for you and now you even think if he was Jung Min??!” I said in my mind. Slowly I walk near to him and looking at what is he doing.

 

“Oppa, can I help doing something?” I said slowly.

 

“Umm, it’s almost done. Just back to sit, I’ll done it right away.” He said still focusing cooking. Well, I feel uneasy. .___. But still back to sit.

 

Few minutes later I can say that oppa’s cook is done. I smell something so good and make my stomach growl more. Ugh.

 

“Tadaaa, it’s done.” He said and takes the bowl in front of me. I take a look at it and turn back to him.

 

“Ramen??” I said and preparing to eat. It looks so yummy and the smell is so good.

 

“It’s not only a ramen. I make it healthier. I put more vegetables in it. Try it.” He proudly said and take a sit right in front of me. He’s so cute. I nod and about to give the first bite, but I stop.

 

“What? Something not good?” He worried.

 

“Ani.... Why you only made a bowl? How about you? You don’t want to eat?” I asked.

 

“Hah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter