I DON'T JEALOUS.... BUT....

I Exist Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Arrived at home…

 

“Yah!! What take you guys so long?? I’m dying of bored here~!” Jun yelled once the door is opened.

 

“Ask them, who didn’t getting enough of food!” Jung Min said and throw himself onto sofa, put the pillow on his face.

 

“What’s wrong with you? You didn’t get any food?” Jun asked.

 

“. . .” but Jung Min just stay silent.

 

“Let him be.” Hyun Joong said to Jun and walks to the kitchen and put all the things on the table. “Hye Rin ah! Help me with this!! ^^” he continues.


“I’m coming!! ^^” Hye Rin replies and join him there. “Oppa, I haven’t done my potatoes yet.” She continues.

 

“Finish it first then~ eat slowly.” Hyun Joong answered while tidying up things.

 

Meanwhile, Young Saeng walks slowly to the kitchen and mumbling, “I think someone said she will cook for me, hm~ I’m gonna die of hunger!”

 

“Deeee~~ I’m coming!!!” Jung Rin comes to join Hyun Joong to prepare things to cook.

 

“I’m done!! ^^” Hye Rin shouted, after drinking a glass of water, she takes a look at what Hyun doing. “Oppa, honestly I really can’t cook. :( don’t know what to do.” She continues.

 

“Don’t worry, you can help me. Just do what I told you, arrasoe?” He said while cleaning up the vegetables.

 

“Deee~~ what you gonna cook??” Hye Rin asked while looking at Hyun.

 

“How about ramen? It’s easy and I’m doing great on that!” Jung Rin answered and smile at Young Saeng.

 

“Whatever! Hahah~~” Finally 4 of them playing while cooking together in the kitchen.

 

Jung Min POV

 

I heard all of it! What happened to her?? Did she hate me so much already??? What she’s doing with Hyun! Trying to make me jealous??? Stupid girl!!!

 

“Ahhhh!! Why so hot in here!!!” I yelled out crazily and sitting on the sofa.

 

“It’s not that hot! You just covered your face with pillow, that’s why.” Jun muttered.

 

“Whatever.” I said and look back at the kitchen. Geeeez! I still remember yesterday Hye Rin still cooperate with me in the quiz. But today she acted like that to me!!! Oh! She looks back at me! What to do!!!??

 

“Y…yah!! Don’t take it too long! I’m so hungry already!” I yelled at them, but still glaring at Hye Rin. She tried to ignore eyes contact with me although she still use that pink piggy glasses!!! Suddenly Hyeong Jin hyung coming and join us.

 

“Oh! You guys are cooking now?? Good!! Hye Rin, learn more okay! Haha! Don’t forget tomorrow you have to cook with Jung Min.” He said and makes me look back at her.

 

“M…mwo…” She said and suddenly Hyun rub her shoulder and whispering, something like “Gwenchana”, not sure though!! Geeeee!! Why that two getting so close this fast!!!!

 

“Yahhh~ Min ahhh~” Jun whispering.

 

“What?” I asked lazily.

 

“Why you can’t take your eyes off from Hye Rin and Hyun Joong hyung? What happened??” Jun asked, still whispering.

 

“NOTHING!!!!” I yelled and lay down back.

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“WHOA! The ramen is done!! Seems so yummy!!” Hye Rin uttered.

 

“Thanks to Hyun Joong and Jung Rin!! They are really talented!” Young Saeng said.

 

“Heheheh~~ not like that also. ><” Jung Rin blushed.

 

“No, really! Jung Rin really is a good chef! She often cooks for me! =P” Hye Rin said.

 

“Hhahah, don’t worry. I’ll cook for you too everyday.” Hyun Joong suddenly blurt out and makes everyone look at him, including Hye Rin.

 

“What?? I just joking! HAHAHAHAH!!” He laugh and continue prepare the bowls and glasses. “Oh my God! What have I said. why I have to said like that. But….. It’s true also, I’m helping Hye Rin to make Jung Min jealous, so nothing wrong. Nothing wrong.”

 

“Let’s start eating! Hyeong Jin hyung, wanna join?” Jun asked happily.

 

“No, I already had mine. Where is Kyu Jong?” He asked.

 

“He might be gone having fun somewhere else.” Jung Rin said and wink at Hyeong Jin which means Kyu go with Lynn.

 

“Hahahah~ I see. Then I’ll come back again after Kyu back, and we’ll start the BBQ soon!” Hyeong Jin said and left.

 

 

“Jung Min ah, you don’t wanna eat?” Jun yelled while happily put his ramen to his bowl.

 

“De. Oppa, come here!” Jung Rin uttered, but Jung Min hasn’t move yet. When Hye Rin about to walk to Jung Min’s sofa, Hyun Joong grabbed her hands and said, “Let me…”

 

Then he walks to Jung Min’s sofa and push his shoulder slowly. “Yah, you sleepy? Eat first then you can go to sleep.”

 

“I’m gonna eat when I feel I want to.” Jung Min open his eyes and glare at Hyun.

 

“Tsk! Don’t act childish! Go and eat! I don’t care if you in your bad mood or what! You need to eat now!” Hyun said and pull Min’s hand.

 

“Fine! Let my hands go!” Min said and walk slowly to the dining table. Sitting in front of Hye Rin and lazily eating while Hye Rin still try to ignore eyes contact with him.

 

“Yah, Hye Rin ah. You can let go of your glasses already.” Young Saeng said while walking behind Hye Rin and put her glasses off.

 

“ANDWAE OPPA!” Hye Rin shouted. But too late, all of them find out her swollen eyes. Jung Min so shocked, not even know that her swollen eyes being so bad.

 

“What happened with your eyes?? Did you just cried??” Jun asking.

 

“Young Saeng ah! What have you done!” Hyun stand up and take the glasses from Young Saeng’s hands. Put it back on Hye Rin who keep looking to Jung Min with sad eyes, remind her of the conversation she had with him.

 

“Sorry…. I just… Don’t know..” Young Saeng feel guilty and sit back on his chair.

 

“i… It’s okay. I’m leaving first.” Hye Rin muttered and leave the dining room.

 

“Hye Rin ah~” Hyun Joong chase her.

 

“. . .” Jung Min just stay silent.

 

“Actually, what happened??” Jun asked to Jung Min. “You must be known about it.”

 

“There’s nothing to do with me.” He said and eat so fast.

 

“Oppa… Eat slowly. You will get choke if you continue eating like that.” Jung Rin said.

 

“De~ Don’t be so angry while eating. It will make your stomach ache.” Young Saeng added and 4 of them start eating silently.

 

In Girls room…

 

Hyun Joong slowly open their door, and find Hye Rin sitting on her bed without her glasses, and looks down.

 

“Hye Rin ah… Gwenchana??” He step in slowly and sit beside her.

 

“I’m fine oppa. Gomaweo. You have to go back, don’t miss your dinner because of me.” She answer, while still looking down.

 

“Then don’t be missed your dinner because of him.” Hyun Joong said and makes Hye Rin look at him with a surprise expression.

 

“I don’t want you miss your dinner because of anyone. Remember, you’re a public figure now, your appearance and health is the most important things! So, don’t get missed any meals with any personal reasons, arrasoe?” Hyun Joong said and rubbed Rin’s hair. “Don’t worry, I’m here for you okay.” smiled.

 

“De oppa, gomaweo.” Hye Rin said and smiling awhile, until a voice pops out.

 

“I’ve done my dinner. You can enjoy your dinner down there. Sorry for my interruption.” Jung Min said and go away.

 

“Now, come and have dinner with me, will you?” Hyun said and turn back to Hye Rin.

 

“Emmm…” Hye Rin said. Both of them also have their dinner in the end.

 

“Oh, Hye Rin, you’re back. Sorry for…” Young Saeng apologized,

 

“it’s okay. It’s not your fault oppa. =)” Hye Rin said and smiled.

 

“Hye Rin ah, is anyone bullied you here? Why you cried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter