New Couple???????

I Exist Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WELL, HERE I AM!!!!

^^ HOPE MY READER WILL MISS ME, KEKEKE~~~

AM SO SORRY THAT I’M SO LACKING IN UPDATE…

ALTHO IT’S HOLIDAY, BUT I STILL HAVE TO WORKS…

SO ONLY WORKING ON THIS WHEN I GOT FREE TIME...

^^ HERE’S THE NEW CHAPPIE, HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT…

AND I’M STILL WAITING FOR MORE COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBER ♥

PLEASE BEAR WITH MY GRAMMAR, LOL!

LOVE YAAAA~!! ♥

 

 

“Thanks for your order. We’ll serve it as soon as possible.” The waiter said and leave Hyun Joong and Eun Mi.

 

“So, you like this place?” He asked.

 

“Yeah, it’s a good place right? I always want to come here.” Eun Mi said.

 

“So, this is your first time coming here? But it’s so close with your house? Why coming here just now?”

 

“Because I don’t want to come here alone.” She pouts and look around. “This is a place where my parent got their first date.” She continues.

 

“O… Ouhhh~ I see.” He said and look around then look back to Eun Mi. “Such a nice place, I love the situation, the location which near the beach, making it more romantic. And you want to come here just like your parent? To have first date in here?” he said and smile.

 

“N… No!! It’s not like that!! >< I just don’t want to come here alone, that’s why. ><” She yelled.

 

“Hhahahha~ I got it I got what you mean, let’s see where this relationship going.” He said and laugh.


“W… What do you mean by that??” Eun Mi asked seriously but suddenly the waiter pop out to serve their drink.

 

“Thanks.” Joong said and drink his cola. “Hey, drink yours. Don’t stare at mine.”

 

“W… What??? =___=’ fine.” She said and drink hers.

 

8.43 PM

 

“Well, time to going home. I’ll see you again tomorrow, thankyu for today Hyun Joong ssi… =P” Eun Mi said and smile.

“Oh… Yeah. See you too. You’re welcome. Don’t think too much and don’t be sad okay, we’ll meet again tomorrow. And also don’t cry okay…” Hyun Joong said and looks serious.

 

“W… What happened with you? You don’t got attack by alien don’t you? Why you speak non sense? Sad? Cry? Why I have to cry?”

 

“Didn’t girls always sad and cry when they apart from their one day date’s man?” Hyun Joong said with his usual expression.

 

“Huh? …… hhmmpfff~~ Hyun Joong oppa you’re way too cute! Hhahah~ So you think I’m gonna cry because we’re say good bye now?”

 

“So?”

 

“Of course those girls are going to cry because they can’t meet their guys again, but here.. Me? I’m going to meet you again tomorrow, even we’ll act in a short movie together right? So why should I sad? I’m super happy right now!” She explain and smile so wide.

 

“O… Ohh…” Hyun Joong said and rub his own head. “I feel so dumb, hehe. This is the first time I feel so dumb in front of a girl, haha.”

 

“R… Really? Why you can’t think of that way? I mean those girls sad cry things.”

 

“Umm… I… I watched in movies. Hehehe~ So those are not real.”

 

“No… Actually if I’m not going to meet you tomorrow, for sure I’ll cry now. But thanks God it’s still left few days more. When you all will back to Seoul?”

 

“Umm, 12 days more. Today is our second days.”

 

“Thanks God. I’m so grateful.”

 

“You love me that much huh?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“What? Why? But you said…”

 

“It means I feel so grateful I can spend 12 days more with SS501, what a miracle. Hhaha.”

 

“You jjinjaaa!!” Hyun yelled feel embarrassed.

 

“What you waiting for? Go back to your villa now. Hush Hush!! =P” Eun Mi said and pretend to chase him away.

 

“Fine Fine!!! I won’t turn back anymore~~ adjhakjhrkanfvnakj~” He pissed of and turn back walking to their villa.

 

“Hey, Hyun Joong ssii. Wait.” Eun Mi yelled while run after him and he turn back right when Eun Mi stand in front of him, then she give him a bobo / a peck on his cheeks, “Thanks for today, Good Night!” She said and smile. Then run slowly back to her home leave Hyun Joong freezing there because of what she did.

 

Morning 6.28 AM…

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Young Saeng has woke up and walk lazily to toilets, when he came out he met with Jung Rin who got her hair into a big bun. He chuckled and gain glare from her.

 

“What’s funny oppa?” She asked.

 

“Your big bun. Haha.” He laughed.

 

“=_=’ stop laughing, let’s cook.”

 

“But I’m hungry already, can we having breakfast first before we cook for them?” He beg.

 

“Umm…. You got what on my mind, I’m hungry too! Let’s eat something.” She grins and both of them walking to kitchen to looking for something to eat.

 

“I got breads.” Young Saeng yelled.

 

“I got milk and strawberry jam, and cheese, and chocolate… and…” She yelled and receive undescribeable-stare. “w…what?”

 

“Oso make breakfast!!!! Hhahaha~” Young Saeng yelled and laugh.

 

“Calm down! We will wake everyone up and they’ll steal our yummy breakfast! Hahha~” Jung Rin said.

 

“Okay~ haha.” Young Saeng said and pretending to zip his mouth and both of them start to making some bread and milk.

 

“You two eat delicious breakfast and not inviting me?? How mean….” Kyu pop out suddenly.

 

“Kyu oppa? Did we wake you up? >< Sorry.” Jung Rin said.

 

“Jung Rin’s voice is too loud, sorry. Hhaha.”

 

“Yeah, so fussy. Now make me breakfast too, I’m hungry.” He said and sitting in front of them, and suddenly his phone vibrate.

 

From : Evelynn ♥

Sorry oppa, I fall a sleep last night. Now just woke up because of Young Saeng oppa and Jung Rin’s voice. lol seems like they doing something down there

 

“Oh my God, Lynn also woke up because of you two!! Hhaha.” Kyu said and reply Lynn message.

 

“Aww, poor her. Ask her to join us eat breakfast oppa. ><’ Jung Rin yelled.

 

“But she can’t appear inside this house, you know, the umm… CCTV…” Kyu said.

 

“Then after we finish making it, we move to the table near the swimming pool, we can eat together there with Lynn!” Young Saeng said.

 

“Right!!” Kyu yelled and messaging Lynn.

 

To : Evelynn ♥

 

It’s okay. I also just woke up. Come down here, they’re making breakfast, and ask you to join us. I’ll wait you in pool side. ^^ See ya~~~

 

“I’m waiting her outside, ppali done our breakfast. =P” Kyu said and heading t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter