Young Saeng feel so Blue?

I Exist Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

 

“So, what’s your name?” Hyun Joong asked when both of them walking around.

 

“Umm… You can call me Eun Mi..” She answered and continuing walking with him.


“Why you want me to date with you? Why you don’t choose other members?” He asked more.

 

“Should I tell you this too? You guys are the one who need me. So, you don’t like it?” Eun Mi said and stopped.

 

“Ohh~ No. Haha. I just wonder. Hmm, weather is too hot. Let’s get some ice cream!” He said and drags Eun Mi away while holding her hand which makes her blush.

 

At Villa’s pool…

 

“OPPAAAA!! I’M GONNA DROWNING!!!” Hye Rin yells when Jung Min was teaching her how to swim.

 

“No! You’re not going to drowning! =__=’ I’m holding your hand… STILL!” Jung Min yelled back.

 

“But I can’t feel the floor anymore…”

 

“Of course. That’s how swimming fells like.” Jung Min answers.

 

“Hye Rin ah, if you got me to teach you, you won’t end up like that. Hahaha.” Jun said teasing Jung Min.

 

“Shut up Jun! Don’t acts like a good teacher!” Jung Min said and focuses back on Hye Rin. “Come on, try to swim. It’s easy… You won’t get drown, I’m holding you..”

 

“Oppa… It’s so hard… it will be much easier if we get out from this pool and you get me some ice cream.” She said and pouts.

 

“You already tired this fast? Fine… it’s up to you… Hahaha. Wait awhile.” Jung Min said and get out from the pool. Get his towel and walk to the house to get some ice cream.

 

“Unnie ah, still can’t swim? Hahaha.” Jung Rin yelled from the other corner of the pool.

 

“Shut up Jung Rin~~!! I don’t like swimming. =_=” ” Hye Rin answers and suddenly Hyung Jun pop out beside her. “Whoaaa~ you scared me oppa!”

 

“Hhahah, why should I? I was swimming from over there, you didn’t saw me coming this way?” Jun said while laughing.

 

“No, I didn’t see it… =.=” ” Hye Rin said and getting out from the pool, sitting on the pool side with her legs still inside the water.

 

“Where’s Jung Min?” Jun asked.

 

“Get ice cream for me. =P ” Hye Rin said.

 

“Ahhh~ Hye Rin ah, why don’t you come over here?? Swim!! Hahaha~” Lynn said while playing in the pool with Jung Rin.

 

“Lynn loves swimming so much huh?” Young Saeng who sits beside Kyu Jong muttering.

 

“I guess so. Jung Rin also seems good at swimming. Hahaha.” Kyu Jong answers. “Lynn ah, you love swimming, huh?” Kyu yelled which makes Lynn turns to face him.

 

“Yee~ why?” Lynn answers.

 

“Then we should make one in our new house’s backyard.” Kyu mutter out of sudden which makes Young Saeng shocks.

“M…Mwo??? New house??? You?? Lynn???” Young Saeng shocked.

 

“Hhahah~~ Oppa ya, you still don’t know?? Lynn and Kyu Jong going to married soon!! They already engaged!” Jung Rin yelled while poke Lynn.

 

“WHAT??? YOU’RE ENGAGED AND YOU DON’T TELL ME!!!” Young Saeng yelled and smacks Kyu’s head. “What a good friend are you!”

 

“Awww~~ Hahahah~ I’m sorry, I don’t have chance to announce it~ =P” Kyu said while rubs his head.

 

“Hhahah~ I was joking! Congratulation Bro!!!” Young Saeng said and both of them do a man hug.

 

“Wooo~ Wooo~ what’s going on here?” Jung Min said when he saw Kyu and Young Saeng hugged each other.

 

“Haahha~ Min ah, our Kyu is going to married with Lynn soon.” Young Saeng said while releases his hug.

 

“They’ve been engaged!!!” Jung Rin yelled again.

 

“Wooooo!! What a good news it is!!! Congratulation!!! Both of you!! Hahhaah!” Jung Min said while slowly walks to Hye Rin.

 

“Yah! Yah! I still don’t get the hug! You’re too far Hyung!” Jun yelled and swim back to the deepest part of the pool.

 

“Hhahah~ Lynn unnie ah, seems like Jung Rin and Young Saeng are really corporate for announcing your engaged and married things. Hhaha~~” Hye Rin added.

 

“Here’s your ice cream.” Jung Min gives her ice cream to Hye Rin and sit beside her.

 

“Thank you coach! =P” Hye Rin get it and start eat it.

 

“Yeah, you’re right. Haizz, you want to put it on internet now? Hahhaah~” Lynn say and pinch Jung Rin.

 

“Hahhah~ Jung Rin doesn’t need to do it, I’ll announce it officially once we back to Seoul! I Promise!” Kyu Jong said and smile.

 

“Let me take a peek on your ring again unnie!!” Jung Rin said and takes Lynn’s hand and look at her ring one more time. “Aigooo, it’s still so beautiful!” She yelled which makes Lynn and Kyu chuckled.

 

“You’ll get yours in the right time. Don’t yell with envy face like that. =.=” ” Young Saeng said.

 

“But it’s really lovely. Waeyo oppa? You want to get me one? =P ” Jung Rin said and grinned.

 

“I want to swim. =_=” ” Young Saeng said and jump to the pool and start swimming.

 

“*0* ____________!! >< Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” Jung Rin thinks on her mind.

 

“WHOAAA!! Hyung!! You bumped into me!!!” Jun yelled.

 

“I don’t know you’re inside the water~ Sorry, hahah~” Young Saeng laughed.

 

“What! Does everyone blind and can’t see me under water? Am I a water ghost?”

 

“Hhahahha~~” Hye Rin just laughed while her ice cream and watch them, didn’t realize Jung Min was looking at her.

 

“You didn’t envy about Lynn’s ring?” Jung Min asked.

 

“Eh? Me?? Hahah~ it’s a beautiful ring. Actually every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter