2ND DAY OF HEAVEN!!!

I Exist Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

12.03 AM Back to the Villa…

 

“Okay, I’m gonna back to Hotel now. Good Night kids!” Hyeong Jin greeted and heading out.

 

“He said the main door will be close exactly at 11PM, now we still could be able to step in? hahaha~” Jun muttered.

 

“Hahaha~ maybe we have some special conditions tonight~ I’m tired. Let’s go back to room now, I’m wanna take shower. My hair smells like BBQ. =_=’ ” Jung Rin said and head to their room.

 

“Yeah, me too! Kaja~~” Hye Rin said and immediately follow Jung Rin until a pair of hands hold hers, makes her stop.

 

“I … Just wanna said, don’t sleep too late, you have to wake up early tomorrow to cook for us. Don’t cause any problems.” Jung Min said slowly.

 

“I…. Get it…” Hye Rin said and still looking into his eyes when Jung Min slowly release her hands.

 

In Girls room…

 

HYE RIN POV

 

“Now all of us finished cleaning up, so tell us what happened with you and Jung Min oppa?” Lynn unnie asked.

 

“Let’s go to balcony awhile.” I said and lead Jung Rin and Lynn to go there, sit on the floor and start to tell everything that happened with me and Jung Min.

 

“Oh my, poor dongsaeng…” Lynn said.

 

“It’s kinda weird also, unnie. I just don’t understand you two. You like him, but you acted like that to him.” Jung Rin added.

 

“I know, that’s why I’m so regret. =( but I just feel so dumb that I think he would treat me as special girl. =(”  I said while looking down. I really feel like that. It’s feel like hell for me to see ,he mad at me like that.. When he shouted at me at the market, and how he talked to me before I went to my room.

 

“But I did think he’s jealous with you Hye Rin.” Lynn unnie suddenly said and makes me like O_O

 

“Really??? But…. How come??” I asked.

 

“We met each other before we all go to the beach, and he seems kinda jealous when sees you and Leader's closeness.” She explained. OMG! Leader's plan worked!

 

“Yeah! You two just acting or what??” Jung Rin asked.

 

“Of course! I love Jung Min I swear, and it’s nothing to do with Hyun oppa, he just help me to find out Jung Min’s feelings. That’s it.” I said and smile a bit.

 

“Nappeun yeoja. Hahah. You really make his day you know!” Lynn said. “Anyway that piggy glasses is so cute!”

 

“LOL! It belongs to Jung Rin. Not mine! Hahaha~~” I said and point to her.

 

“Yeah, actually I never lend anyone, but I saw her eyes swollen badly, couldn't help with it~~ =__=” ” Jung Rin added. “Plus, I had a good night with Young Saeng oppa, so it’s okay~ hahahah~~”

 

“Anyway, I wanna tell you girls something, I’m Kyu Jong’s fiancée now!! ><” Lynn said suddenly with the happiest face ever!

 

“OMG!!!! IT’S FOR REAL! CHUKAE UNNIEEEE!!” Me and Jung Rin blurted out and hug her. I know she really love Kyu Jong oppa! And they must have passed so much hard times together! It’s really BIG NEWS IF THEY REALLY GET MARRIED!!! >___<

 

“Thank you girls. I’m so happy until I can’t hide this news from you two~ He said that once we back to Seoul, he will announce to public. So that we don’t need to hide anything anymore.” She added.

 

“That’s good!! I want to see you on your wedding dress soon!!” Jung Rin continues.

 

“Ah, talking about wedding dress, I forgot to told you, Luna unnie messaged me, as she gonna get married too, she will resign from her job. So we have to look for new coordi unnie. Who will manage our schedules and else.” I explained and suddenly both me and Jung Rin’s eyes lay on Lynn unnie.

 

“What? Why both of you looks at me?? Hahah~” She asked with confusing look.

 

“Do you want to be our coordi unnie?? ” Jung Rin asked and Lynn is just like-- what?

 

“Yeah! Be our coordi unnie! Then we’ll be together!! ^^” I said.

 

“But is it okay? i mean I’m okay with that, just can you two pick me up like this? O_O” She asked.

 

“If we recommend you, then it will be just fine. Don’t worry.” I said.

 

YOUNG SAENG POV

 

So the owner of that pink piggy glasses is Jung Rin? Which means, Jung Rin was Hyun Joong’s childhood lover???? Then should I told him, so he won’t be misunderstood with Hye Rin? But if I did, he will get close with Jung Rin. I can’t let that happen. O________O what did I just think???? I can’t get Leader get close with who??? OMG! I really need to sleep now!

 

Jung Min POV

 

2ND DAY 5.01 AM…

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! Now I’m standing in front of the girls room and kinda feel doubt to wake Hye Rin up. Ah, I couldn’t sleep last night even still awake when Young Saeng Hyung went out from room. =___=’ now I feel a bit dizzy. And where’s that girl!!! KNOCK! KNOCK KNOCK! I knock like there’s no tomorrow. Poor Jung Rin & Lynn, they must be annoyed by me. T^T oh! The door is opening now, Jung Rin’s head pops out, I thought it, it’s impossible if it’s Hye Rin.

 

“Umm…. Sorry…. Can you wake Hye Rin up??” I whisper slowly.

 

“Umm, ne oppa. Wait awhile.” She said and slowly step back in, when I try to take a peek in their room. Jung Rin is going to her bed and try to wake Hye Rin up. She looks much better when she's sleeping. =_=’ more silent and … cute.

 

“Unnie ahh, wake up… Jung Min oppa is waiting for you outside…” Jung Rin said slowly. Huft, I bet she won’t wake up. That girl, seems like I have to splash her with water.

 

“You replace me to cook with him please.” Hye Rin said. Mwo! She wakes up that easy?? And what??? She doesn’t want to cook together with me?? Ajhdfjedjkvbkdgvjksb vhagbjkerfejkshfvsjkdbgjkbsdv !

 

“I can’t make it! And I don’t want to. I still feel sleepy. Go out!” Jung Rin mumbling then goes to sleep again. Ha! See what you can do now! Ahahahha! I step in a bit until she can see me, I stand there and show my famous smirk.

 

HYE RIN POV

 

What ?!Jung Rin doesn’t want to help me?? What I have to do now?? ;___; my eyes still swollen a bit, OMO! Jung Min stepped in~ =___=’ what's he doing with his smirk, haizzzz~~

 

“Fine, I wake up now. Can you give me 5 minutes to wash my face awhile?” I said while sitting on my bed.

 

“Fine! I'll wait outside! You better be fast, before I told Hyeong Jin hyung.” He smirked again. He seems so happy when sees me suffering. +_+

 

“Yeeee~~” I said and heading to bathroom inside our room, special service for girls. Bwahahahah~~  After washing my face and fix my eyes, like I can do anything to it, =_=’ my eyes still look so bad. ;____; PLAK! PLAK! “AWWWW…. “ I slap my cheeks awhile, didn’t know that it hurts. Haizz.

 

“What take you so long? And why you cover your eyes like that? =____=” ” He asked when I step up and try to cover my eyes with my pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter