White Horse Prince

I Exist Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Enjoy the new chapter ^^

Forgive me for Grammar erros T___T

 

 

“So, we’ll start filming today?” Eun Mi asked while they were trying their costume on.
 


“Ugh, this costume is way too thick. I’m going to die of hot.” Hye Rin complained.

 

“Yeah, we’ll start as soon as possible. Hye Rin please stop complaining. I hear that.” Hyeong Jin said.

 

“Oops. I’m sorry.” Hye Rin says and pretending to zip . After that. all of them getting serious focusing on their roles and start filming the very first part where SS501 show up riding the horses.

 

“OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! LOOKING THOSE PRINCES!” Lynn yelled slowly when saw SS501 filming.

 

“My Prince……… *0*” Jung Rin whispering back while look at Young Saeng.

 

Credit as tagged :P

 

“My WHITE HORSE PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hye Rin yelled and make the whole scene should re-filming because Jung Min turn to her when she shouts. She and Jung Min end up got nagging by Hyeong Jin.

 

“Hye Rin! Why are you yelled like that? And Jung Min, why you also turn to her when she shouting? You two are jjinjaa….” Hyeong Jin said while Hye Rin and Jung Min just giggling each other.

 

“Look at those two… They’re really troublemaker. Hahaha” Young Saeng said when they watching Jung Min and Hye Rin got nagged. He didn’t realize that Jung Rin was standing beside him staring and adoring him.

 

“Oppa… are you tired? Here drink this.” Lynn offering a drink bottle to Kyu.

 

“Thankyu Lynn… =D” He drink it away. “if you get tired, go find a place to rest, okay?” He said and rub Lynn’s hair.

 

“It’s okay. =D I’m fine. I just worried about you. Hehehe…” She replies.

 

“Don’t do a mistake like this again okay? Jung Min go back filming, you only got break time 3 minutes!” Hyeong Jin said and going away.

 

“I’m sorry oppa… I annoyed your scene.” Hye Rin is still giggling.

 

“It’s okay. That’s not your fault anyway… Heheh.” Jung Min said and rubs his own hair.

 

“Yeah, it’s kinda weird why Jung Min can lose his attention as we knew he is the master of acting. Hahaha…” Young Saeng teasing Jung Min.

 

“What else can take his attention away, beside Hye Rin’s scream? Hahaha..” Lynn added.

 

“U… Unnie!!! >< It’s not like that, I just reflect screaming when I saw him…..” She said and blushing.

 

“Yah! Hyung ah…. Stop that, I just not feel good.. So, I lose my concentrate.” Jung Min smile awkwardly.

 

“Seems like, there’s something between 2 of them.” Hyun Joong who just arrived with Eun Mi commenting.

 

“Aww, so there’s something between them? So cute…” Eun Mi said.

 

“Not only them unnie, but Kyu oppa and Lynn unnie are going to married too! They’ve engaged!” Jung Rin yelled.

 

“Wow! Really? Congratulation!! ^^” Eun Mi said, “I’m happy for two of you. Be honest, I can see that Kyu and Lynn are so meant to be then Hye Rin and Jung Min also looks so perfect together.” She continues which makes Hye Rin and Jung Min blush.

 

“Unnie!! Young Saeng and Jung Rin also have something!!! Don’t you realize she was so silent? She has been under Young Saeng oppa’s spell!!” Hye Rin says and pointing at Jung Rin who blankly shock.

 

“M….. Mwo? What? What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter