SHIRTLESS GUYS???? O____O

I Exist Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hye Rin! Jung Rin! Go talk to her, ask her if she wants to join us or not” Hyeong Jin asked.

 

“Let me go!!” Hyung Jun shouted which makes all of them stare at him.

 

“Are you sure oppa?” Jung Rin asked.

 

“Hahaha, watch and learn.” Hyung Jun slowly go around that girl.

 

HYUNG JUN POV

 

I don’t know why I offer myself to talk to that girl. Hm, I have to make sure she can help us.

 

“Umm…. I’m sorry, may I sit here?” I asked once I stand beside her.

 

“Y…Yes… Y…You are Hyung Junnie?” She asked, oh God! She’s a fan?

 

“Yes I am… You know me?” I asked while I sit beside her.

 

“Yes… Who doesn’t? What're you doing here? Free from you schedule with the rest of SS501 members?” She asked again.

 

“Ah, let’s just talk to the main thing. Here’s the thing, we are going to make a short drama which set in here, and we want you to be the main actress. Could you help us?”

 

“. . . Are you insane?” She answers and stares at me. I can say that she has the blackest pupil ever. Beautiful eyes and brown curly hair.

 

“No, look at there.” I pointed back to our cottage, where the others are waiting. “They’re waiting for your answer. We decided to choose you to join us.” I continued.

 

“But… ” She looks hesitating, then she look back to our cottage, then look back at me.

 

“So… Yes, right?” I asked. Help her to make her self sure, that she’s joining us!

 

“O…Okay… But… with one condition…” She said slowly and blushed.

 

“What?” I asked confusing. She gives me sign to get close, once I get close, she whispering something to my ears.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. WHAT??????????

 

HYUN JOONG POV

 

I saw Hyun Jun talking to that girl. Seems like Jun already told her about being our main actress, I can see the girl shocked and refused. Jun must be begging her, because she looks back here and looks hesitating. Oh, what was she whispering to Jun? Aish, there’s no one there, no one could listen to what they’re talking about. Silly.

 

“So…?” Hyeong Jin asked once Jun come back.

 

“Ehmm… She accepts to join us, but…. With one condition.” He answers and looks at me. What to do with me?

 

“What condition?” Hye Rin asked.

 

“What she want?” Jung Rin added.

 

“She want…” Hyung Jun stopped and come around me and whispering to me, “She want to go on a date with you” ………….. HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

I’ve thought of that! That girl is the one who following me since I arrived here! I saw her face awhile once she’s following me on my first day here, she must be a really smart fan.

 

“What’s wrong oppa?? Why you smile like that?” Hye Rin asked confusingly.

 

“Yeah, is there anything funny?” Jung Rin asked again.

 

“I agree with it.” I said between my laughters to Jun.

 

“Agree? What? What’s her condition?” Kyu asked.

 

“Yeah, why you only tell Hyun Joong?? Yah! Junnie!” Jung Min yelled.

 

“Can I tell them?” Jun smile and look at me.

 

“Just announce it. It’s okay with me. Hahaha~” I laugh and look back at that girl, she is shocked when I look at her and turn her back against us. Hahaa. I’m wondering.

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“So? She wants a date with Hyun Joong oppa? Hahaha~” Hye Rin asked and laugh.

 

“Oh my! She has a really smart idea. If I were her, I would ask the same condition too!” Jung Rin shouted.

 

“Oh, come on Jung Rin. You don’t have to ask that condition to make me go on a date with you. Hahaha~” Hyun Joong said and laugh again.

 

“Then let’s go someday! Hahaha~” Jung Rin said and laugh again. Without she realizing that Young Saeng keeps his eyes on Jung Rin and Hyun Joong.

 

“God! What if both of them find out, that Jung Rin is Hyun Joong childhood’s lover, and She will end up with him? And… And… Me…. Aish~~ Stop thinking about random things! They won’t ever realize it!” Young Saeng thought in his mind.

 

“So! That’s a good idea! When you two will go? It will better if it’s today! So we can start filming tomorrow!” Hyeong Jin asked.

 

“I’m okay with everything. Go ask her first Junnie.” Hyun Joong said and starts laying. Doing his usual hobby. Sleeping.

 

“Okay! I got it!” Jun said and go visit that girl again.

 

“So what we going to do now? I’m boring.” Jung Rin said.

 

“Where’s Lynn unnie anyway?” Hye Rin asked while look at Kyu Jong.

 

“She’s on the pool side. She asked me if she can use swimming pool today. Of course I let her. Hahaha.” Kyu said.

 

“Ah!!! Then let’s just go swimming together today!! It’s been awhile since I went to swim.” Jung Rin screamed.

 

“Ah~~ Shirooo!! I don’t like swimming~~” Hye Rin refused.

 

“Why? Don’t like swimming? It’s so fun!” Kyu added.

 

“I bet she can’t swim!” Jung Min muttering and receive a pinch on his arm from Hye Rin. “Aww! It hurts!” He yelled.

 

“As I care. =P” Hye Rin said.

 

“You don’t care? Really? Huh?” Jung Min said and put his face closer to Hye Rin’s, which makes Hye Rin go away.

 

“I don’t careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~” She yelled and both of them start to running for each other.

 

“Since when this two getting well along? Hahah~” Kyu asked.

 

“Since they cooked together this morning, maybe… Hahah~ Come on! Let’s join Lynn unnie! I want to swim!” Jung Rin screamed again.

 

“Hyung, we’re going to swim. Is it okay?” Young Saeng asked.

 

“Okay~ Just do what you want. We will take care all preparations of you all for tomorrow.” Hyeong Jin said and gone no where.

 

“Gomaweo Young Saeng unnie…. Oops~ I mean oppa~ :B” Jung Rin teased which makes Kyu Jong LOLing hard.

 

“=__=” Just go back to villa little piggy!” Young Saeng said and go back to villa followed by Jung Rin and Kyu Jong.

 

“Jung Min ah, Hye Rin ah. Let’s back to villa.” Kyu shouted.

 

“Hyung ah…. She agreed with it. Meet her here in the next 30 minutes. You too, go back and get ready!” Hyung Jun said to Hyun Joong who still closing his eyes. “Hyung!!!!! Leader ah~!~~~!!!” Jun yelled.

 

“Umhhh…. I get that~~” He said and finally goes back to villa with Jun.

 

“Where’s others going? T^T” Jun asked.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Why they left me? T^T”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“What things you know? =_=” ”

 

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter