Jeju Island part 7

I Exist Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Joong POV

 

“If you keep knock your head like that, soon you will get amnesia.” I said and she looking up to me with her swollen and wet eyes. I was standing there long enough to heard her conversation with Jung Min, don’t misunderstanding. It’s ACCIDENTALY! I’m not a kind of guy that like to hear another people’s conversation. 

 

“O…Oppa?” She answer me and wipe away her tears. I sit beside her waiting her finished with her tears.

 

“Have you been here for long enough??” She asked.

 

“Yeah, long enough to heard your conversation with Jung Min. Why you crying now?” I asked her, still can her sobbing.

 

“I’m such a stupid girl.” She said. I keep silent and wait her to continue. “See? It’s so clear for all of you that I like Jung Min so much, and I don’t know why suddenly I was confessed to him in the beach this afternoon.” She said.

 

“And you saw it right? I blame all of it to him. He must be hate me so much now, how come I can shout like that to him, even ask him to go… When I’m not being a star yet, I ever said to my self that I’ll never let him go after I meet him, but see? What I’ve done now!!” She said and start sobbing. I feel guilty and give my handkerchief to her, she just got surprise and took it from me.

 

“Hmmm… you know? Jung Min is a kind of person that often talking without thinking. So sometimes he didn’t realize what he just saying, and regret it in the other times. So, it’s doesn’t mean that he didn’t appreciate your confession.” I said calmly.

 

“Oh, please…. No oppa… Don’t lie to me. All he said was right, who don’t know… there’s million of Triple S out there, and they always say I LOVE YOU, you all always replies I LOVE YOU TOO! He said the right thinks! You all are super star! Who I am? I’m just a stupid girl who confessing to her idol and ask him to go away harshly!” She crying again.

 

“Hye Rin ah… You are a star now. Don’t saying like that. I ask you now, why you wanna be a singer?” I ask her right looking her face and swollen eyes.

 

“I want to have chances to meet Jung Min and being close with him… But see what I’ve done! I’m ruin my own plans! Now, I’m nothing more than a fanatic crazy fans who harshly push him away after confessed to him! There’s nothing different from me!”

 

“NO, you don’t… You just give a new experience for Jung Min. I bet he can’t sleep tonight thinking of this problem. You want me to help you?” I smirked awhile and makes Hye Rin confused.

 

“Mwo? What you mean oppa?” She asked and stop sobbing.

 

“You want to know how to makes Jung Min curious about you and make you special in Jung Min’s eyes?” I smile again and she smile to, “How?” She asked, and I moving closer to her and whispering to her ear.

 

“Got it?” I asked smilingly.

 

“Seems like… Gomaweo Hyun Joong oppa! ^^ I’m glad I can talked to you.” Finally she smile again.

 

“It’s okay. I’m glad that I can help you, so don’t knock you head like that again okay.” I said and rubbing her hair.

 

“Arrasoe oppa. Now, I need to go back to room. Lynn unnie must be so boring, Thank you again.” She said and stood up. I just replies her with smiling. Umm, Hye Rin & Jung Rin remind me of her… I’m not really remember her cute face anymore, but I still remember the glasses, that pink piggy glasses… Hahahah~ She must be about Jung Rin’s age now. Wonder where she is now.

 

Lynn POV

 

Hye Rin come back to her room and almost bump with me, and looking directly to my simple white dress.

 

“Unnie??? Where are you going??” She asked.

 

“Hehehe, I’m gonna have a dinner with Kyu oppa… Sorry for leaving you alone Hye Rin ah… ><” I said.

 

“Ah, NO! It’s really okay. I wan to take a rest. So tired. You go and have fun okay!! ^^” Hye Rin said and push me slowly to go. Is she really okay, I saw her eyes is swollen. I’ll ask her later, because I’m already late.

 

“Okay! See ya!!!” I said while waving and walks slowly out from the villa, still so nervous to having dinner with Kyu oppa.

 

Finally i reached the hotel and slowly go to the rooftop for the VIP guest. My heart beat so bad when I saw a gorgeous prince is sitting there with candles on the floor rounding the table and also beautiful candles on the table. When he realize my appearance, he stood up, come to me, reach my hand and pull me to the table.

 

“I thought you’re not coming.” He said.

 

“Oppa ah, I better killing my self than I should missed this beautiful candle light dinner.” I said, blushing.

 

“Are you hungry now? The food is already done. I’ll ask the waitress to prepare it now.” Kyu oppa said and giving sign to the waiters who standing not far from the entrance door. Not long after that the waitress bring out the food and serve all of it on the table.

 

“Ummm, looks yummy!!” I said and makes Kyu oppa chuckles.

 

“Hhahaha, then let’s eat now! I also so hungry!! ^^” He said and we start to enjoy my happily ever dinner!! \(^0^)/

 

Jung Rin POV

 

I still happily stared at the stars while lay my head AGAIN in his shoulder, wait! Don’t ask why, I also don’t realize when I start to lay my head on his shoulder, he also don’t move. So….. :B

“Let’s go having dinner! I’m so hungry!” He said suddenly and makes me laughed.

 

“What? You want to lay your head on me whole night and don’t let me to eat?” He asked again and makes me laughed badly.

 

“Hahahahha~ It’s not like that. Come on, let’s go back to the villa, I can cook to you. :P” I said while stood up and clean away my pant from sands.

 

“Ah, I don’t wanna eat what you cook. :P” He said and I glance at her. “Joking, let’s go!” He said again and leaved me behind this times! DON’T HOLD MY HANDS AGAIN????? T_____________________________T did I make something wrong???

 

“If you don’t come now, I’ll really leave you!” He yelled back at me and makes me run towards to him.

 

“I’m here! Don’t leave! :B” I said and we walked slowly to the villa and found Jung Min oppa sitting alone in dining room.

 

“Oppa, you here? I thought you were talking to my unnie.” I asked.

 

“Ask her then.” He answered me lazily and makes me curious, what’s wrong with him and my unnie. I’m about to ask him again but Young Saeng’s glare at me.

 

“What you said before? I’m hungry you know!” Young Saeng said.

 

“Ne… I’m going now!! ><” I said and rush to the kitchen to looking for anything I can cook for him~~ >< Kyaaaaaaa, just like a wife cooking for her…. ******* >< …………………………………………… OMO! O____O there’s nothing here???

 

“Young Saeng ahh, there’s nothing here. Miaaan~ ><” I said when go back to the dining room.

 

“Ah, you guys looking for something in kitchen? I forgot to tell you, Hyeong Jin said that there’s nothing in here, we should go to bought some in the nearest market.” Jung Min oppa said.

 

“Yah! Why you don’t say it first? =___=’ Now, what we can eat??” I said lifeless.

 

“Let’s go to the market then and looking for some food, also to bought some for tomorrow meals! Let’s go Jung Min, you also haven’t eat right?” Young Saeng asked. *0* _________________________!!! >< Kyaaa~~ >< ___________________________________________!!!!

 

“Hmmm, Jung Rin ah, go get Hye Rin to go with us. She also haven’t eat anything yet. Me and Young Saeng hyung will wait outside.” Jung Min oppa said and drag Young Saeng out of the house. O____o why need to wait outside, what’s wrong with Jung Min oppa?? I still day dreaming until Young Saeng’s voice wake me.

 

“Don’t stare like that pabo ya! Go get Hye Rin!” He shouted.

 

“De!!!!” I said and rush go to our room and found Hye Rin unnie was laying on the bed wearing her earphone and there’s 2 pack of ice on her eyes. I come closer and remove both of it.

 

“YAH! ARE YOU SICK?” I got shocked when saw her eyes swollen so badly.

 

“Yah! Am I that scary???” She asked back when realize my expression.

 

“No… just… Yah! What happened??? Ah, you can tell me later now let’s go to the market Young Saeng and Jung Min oppa already waiting! Come on!” I said while pull her up from the bed.

 

“MWO!! ARE YOU CRAZY??? I’M NOT GONNA GO OUT WITH EYES LIKE THIS!” She yelled.

 

“Whatever! Jung Min oppa asked me to get you to go with us! Wear this glasses! Come on!!!” I said

 

“This piggy glasses?? >< you let me to wear it?? You never let me to wear it before!! Gomaweo! I’m going!!” finally she give up, because I know she’s hungry and she already wait so long to wear my lovely piggy glasses. Actually it’s my treasures, the only thing that can remind me of him, wondering where he is now. :(

 

After we reached the front part of the villa, Hyun Joong oppa already standing there with Young Saeng and Jung Min oppa.

 

“Woo Woo! What’s wrong with your eyes Hye Rin ah? Wearing glasses?? A Pink one?” Young Saeng laughed not like Hyun Joong oppa, he looks so surprised once we arrived there.

 

“There’s nothing to funny about her glasses. Come on! I’m hungry!” He said and pull Hye Rin heading first. O_o what’s wrong. I can see shocked on Young Saeng and of course Jung Min oppa.

 

“Did I say something wrong??” Young Saeng said and I just come closer shook my head.

 

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter