Jeju Island part 6

I Exist Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

05.27 PM still at the Beach…

 

Jung Rin POV

 

The filming parts just ended. All of us looks so exhausted. Actually it’s fun, they just ask us to acted normally, playing on the beach, have some games and interview. Of course Hye Rin unnie always runaway from Jung Min’s sight and pretend not know anything. Hahaha. Really wondering what happened with those two.

 

“Okay! You guys did a good job! ^o^ Now all of us will go to the villa, take a break. You all can see your room, showering and eat anything you want to, just for tonight~ Because starting tomorrow, Jung Min & Hye Rin will cook for us! Hahaha!” Hyeong Jin ssi said that makes me LOL. Hye Rin unnie must be yell, because first, she can’t cook, Second, Jung Min oppa will laugh at her. XD

 

Now all staff seems to be moving. Seems like we should move to that Villa also.

 

“Wait!” Kyu jong oppa suddenly stop us, when there’s not much people around.

 

“Ne, waeyo oppa?” Suddenly Lynn unnie also come close with us.

 

“You all heard about CCTV rite? So how? :/ I mean, Lynn… How she can sleep with you girls without notice by the CCTV?” He seems worried.

 

“Don’t forget, all room got CCTV. The things you must think first is, how Lynn can sneak in RingRing room without record by the CCTV in Living Room and else.” His voice. He’s speaking now. I can know it without open my eyes, :B Heo Young Saeng prince. ><

 

“Ah, that’s true. Eottohke? :(” Kyu oppa said again. OMO~ Now, Young Saeng glance at me, I should stop thinking about him, :P

 

“Ah, that’s right. How we can make Lynn being in our room first. :(” Hye Rin unnie said.

 

“Don’t worry about it. I already make it all safe.” Suddenly Hyeong Jin ssi said calmly to us. We surprised, because we thought he already go first.

 

“Eh, I’m sorry Hyung, what’s you mean?” Kyu oppa said.

 

“I know about Lynn is RingRing’s friends and how important to let her sleep together with them without record by the CCTV rite?” He asked, all of us just nodded.

 

“I’m sorry Sir.. >< I already annoyed you all… ><” Lynn unnie said. Poor her, she must be feel so guilty.

 

“Don’t worry I already think about it. Now just go ahead to villa, I’ll teach Lynn how to be invisible in CCTV, xD” Hyeong Jin ssi said and heading first in front of us, all of us can’t do anything just follow him. I look back at Lynn unnie, poor her. I really want to help, but I can’t do anything.

 

“Don’t worry, she’ll be fine.” Suddenly Young Saeng oppa walk through me slowly, but surely I can hear his sentence, he must be talking to me. I smile and walk again.

 

“Lynn unnie ah, don’t feel sad okay. We’ll find the way out~ ^^” Hye Rin unnie said.

 

“Yea,  Hye Rin’s unnie right. Don’t worry~ ^^” I said.

 

“It’s okay. I’m fine.” Lynn unnie said.

 

“Lynn….” Kyu Jong oppa whispering and pull Lynn’s unnie hands awhile. Then me & Hye Rin unnie keep walking, don’t want to bothering them.

 

 

Author POV

 

Hyung Joon already step in first with Leader and Hyeong Jin. Then Jung Min is walking together with Young Saeng.

 

“Young Saeng hyung, can you do me a favor?” Jung Min asked.

 

“What kind of favor?” Young Saeng asked back.

 

“Tonight, after all finished showering, can you handle Jung Rin so she won’t be around Hye Rin to help her away from me?”

 

“You mean?” Young Saeng raised his eyebrow.

 

“I mean, can you just be with Jung Rin awhile, while I talk to Hye Rin? I need to talk to her. Just awhile. Can you?”

 

“Why me?”

 

“=____=’ Hyung ah, you know, it’s only you that can make Jung Rin don’t runaway & stay there with you. Please help me okay?”

 

“Arrasoe. You’re so annoying.” Young Saeng smile & nodded.

 

“Gomaweo Hyung~~ ^^” Then 2 of them step inside the villa also.

 

Meanwhile, Kyu and Lynn have some serious talk. Kyu seems so worried and holding Lynn’s hands.

 

“Lynn, ah, mianhae… I put you in a hard situation like this. I’m so sorry.” Kyu said.

 

“It’s okay oppa. It’s not your fault.” Lynn said while looking around. “We better get in the villa before any fans saw us. :)” She continues.

 

“Okay~ ^^ Don’t forget! After showering, at 7 PM, wait me~ ^.~” Kyu said, then walk in first to join the boys leaving Lynn’s there, smiling awhile. After that looking around afraid there might be a paparazzi.

 

Outside the Villa…

 

“Okay. Here we are. After passed this door, 80% of your moved will be recorded in CCTV. So you ready???” Hyeong Jin said. All of them just nodding randomly. “Now, all of you step in first, relax! I’m gonna explain something to Lynn.” He continues.

 

“AhhHH~~~ Finally!! I’m so tired!!” Jun said and walks toward inside to the living room and laying on sofa.

 

“Yah! Go lay up in your room!” Jung Min said and sitting on another sofa.

 

“Don’t be so noisy Mal! I’ll go surfing in a minute. Just want to rest awhile.” Jun replies while closed his eyes. Young Saeng just walk passed the living room and go straight to toilets. Leader walks slowly in, lay up in another long sofa, close his eyes, and sleep.

 

“This Leader and Magnae is…… -_____-“ ” Jung Min said.

 

The girls with Kyu Jong still in outside with Hyeong Jin.

 

“So, I want to tell the things you don’t know. You’ll see later, we have a swimming pool at the backside of the villa, and we can step in through here, come on, follow me.” Hyeong Jin said and walking slowly to the other side on the villa and followed by The Girls and Kyu until they arrived at backside when there is a wide swimming pool there.

 

“*0* another play ground!!!!! ” Hye Rin yelled.

 

“Hye Rin ssi… please listen to me now.” Hyeong Jin said glance at Hye Rin.

 

“Okay~ I’m sorry…. ><”

“Now, we already at the backside. This is the only part that have no CCTV… I know you all want some vacation without record by CCTV, so you can playing around here. And also, there’s a stairs here… And if we follow this stairs, we will directly go to The Girls room! Come on, try this!” Hyeong Jin said and start to climb the spiral stairs followed by Kyu and the girls.

 

“Here we are!” Hyeong Jin shouts at the balcon.

 

“OMG!! The view is so great!! I can go to the pool whenever I want to!! Jung Rin! Lynn unnie!! We can swimming together!!!” Hye Rin said.

 

“Hhahah~~ And let me explain the room part.” Hyeong Jin start to shifted the glass door. “Look at that CCTV, is setting on the corner of that wall, and it means, half part of this room won’t be recorded. So…. Lynn is save in this part~!!!” Hyeong Jin’s shouted. ^^

 

“OMG! This is so perfect!! Thank You Hyeong Jin Hyung!” Kyu said and smiling so wide.

 

“You don’t need to worry again!!” Jung Rin said and tap Lynn’s shoulder.

 

“Ne, Thank You so much Hyeong Jin ssi~~ ^^” Lynn said looks so happy.

 

“Okay~ then you rest first~ We’ll gathering again tonight at 8PM okay~ Now it’s still 5.25 PM! Enjoy! But Jung Rin , Hye Rin , and Kyu Jong, we must go out now, and step in from the front door! Come on!!” Hyeong Jin said and start to go to the balcon and go down with the stairs.

 

“Arrasoe~ Wait awhile yeah unnie… ^^” Jung Rin said and follow Hyeong Jin.

 

“I’ll be right back!” Hye Rin said the heading out.

 

“I’m so happy Lynn. Everythings works so right! Enjoy!! ^^” Kyu said and rubbed her hair.

 

“Go ahead oppa~~ ^^” She said while waving, look around the room, and sitting on the bed.

 

In the front door, Hyeong Jin, Hye Rin, and Jung Rin step in and got surprised by Hyung Jun that run directly to outside while just only wear his beach boxer also bring his surf board.

 

“Oppa, you’re going to surfing?” Jung Rin asking.

 

“Yes, I can… Hahahah~” He answered and receive a i-don’t-believe looks from Hye Rin and Jung Rin.

 

“Okay~ I can’t… I just wanna try okay… =___=” He admitted.

 

“Oppa ah, is it okay? How if you sinking? You can swimming?” Hye Rin asking.

 

“Don’t worry Hye Rin ah~ I can take care of my self okay!! ^^ See you two at dinner!” He said and directly go out.

 

“Just let him go. Now you two go rest. ” Hyeong Jin said and wink at Jung Rin and Hye Rin, remind them about Lynn.

 

“Arrasoe Hyeong Jin ssi…” Hye Rin answering and slowly go to their room until her eyes meet with Jung Min’s eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter