Three

It's Our Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

About two weeks have passed since Somi first joined Sejeong’s late night stroll session.

 

Ever since then, they have come to learn a lot about each other in such little time. They were incredibly surprised to discover how much in common they have amongst themselves. After learning each other’s history, they were regretting for letting those wasted months passing by without getting to know each other better.

 

It was regretful, indeed. Truth be told, however, both Sejeong and Somi had no choice but to blame the competition program, Produce 101, they entered back then.

 

Due to their supposedly “rivalry,” they became scared to become closer. They were wanting to be close and everything, but the producers just had to egg on the rivalry between them, and make them enemies when it wasn’t the case at all. It was funny, however, since Somi was the first person that Sejeong started to talk with among other trainees in that competition.

 

But now, they have found comfort in each other from this unexpected event. Their sudden closeness also created a further strong bond between all eleven members. The other members were also surprised by how things turned out to be for Sejeong and Somi, nevertheless they were glad and happy for them both. It was nice seeing these two rivals finally being at ease when together.

 

 

 

 

The other members may be blinded by everything. Not these three members, however. Definitely not these three girls.

 

Jieqiong, Yoojung and Doyeon, who were sitting on the floor at the very back of the practice room, were secretly eyeing those two particular members at the front, Jeon Somi and Kim Sejeong. Their eyes were almost similar to those hawk eyes, as they were moving rapidly, following the movements of those two girls.

 

The three of them knew that those two have somehow found common ground within themselves. But the sudden intimacy they were observing in front of them was something new.

 

It was beyond their minds as they could have not possibly think this could happen. And yet it happened before their eyes.

 

Those two were laughing quietly to themselves, whispering stuff--only God knows what, touching one another and those lingering touches were screaming something has changed in regards of their friendship’s dynamic. And when Somi suddenly let her soft lips touched Sejeong’s cheek, these three girls had their eyes wide opened as if they were seeing ghosts.

 

Their jaw hung opened when they saw the response from Sejeong.

 

Sejeong, with cheeks burning up in embarrassment, in returned grinned shyly before pushing the other girl away softly. Their soft giggling could be heard loud and clear to them who were sitting in the back but no one else captured this moment in weird manner but them three.

 

It made them want to scream out loud so the rest of the members could see what they were seeing!

 

“Did you two see that?” Yoojung started.

 

“Somi just did that to Sejeong unnie and she smiled like an idiot.” Doyeon continued.

 

“What the actual ?” Jieqiong lastly said.

 

Before they could continue discussing what they just witnessed before their eyes, Nayoung called them out to have lunch as their food has fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter