Six

It's Our Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, you’re saying this hair colour isn’t permanent, Sejeong unnie?” The representative of penguins and sometimes sharks of the group, Kim Sohye, asked the older girl as she was drinking a sparkling water.

 

 

Currently, all of the I.O.I’s members were visiting the JYP’s building again as Park Jinyoung, JYP, wanted to observe them practicing the upcoming title track for their next, and unfortunately, the last comeback. Not only did they were there for polishing their moves, they were also scheduled to record their title track today.

 

 

So, after each member finished recording their parts, they were given the permission to have a short break while JYP will revise and listen to all the recordings they did to make sure it was perfect to his ears.

 

 

Now, as they all gathered inside the practice room waiting for him, some girls were warming up their body while other half were warming up their jaws by talking.

 

 

“Yeah. Apparently, for the comeback, they wanted all of us to have the same hair colour or at least something not too different, whatever.” Sejeong explained to Sohye, Mina and Yeonjung, who were wondering what was it about when Sejeong received a phone call from their manager.

 

 

Sejeong had just dyed her hair three days ago and only to be told she would have to dye it dark brown or something for their comeback soon. She’d almost cursed at her manager when she heard it. She simply hated sitting for hours and numbing her off at the hair salon, unless it was her own decision.

 

 

Yeonjung drank her chocolate milk while nodding her head. Then she asked, “So, you'll have to dye your hair back before the music video's shooting?”

 

 

“That’s about it then.” Replied Sejeong as she sat down on the floor with the other three.

 

 

“Aww, that's a waste though. You look cute with this colour, unnie.” Mina pouted cutely besides her. Unable to resist, Sejeong pinched Mina’s cheeks as she cooed.

 

 

“Hey, that hurts!” Mina pushed Sejeong's hands away and she rubbed her slightly reddening cheeks due to the older girl's pinching.

 

 

The older girl smiled with a tongue slipping out the corner of . Then a yawn escaped unlady-like before she laid down completely on the cold floor. As she was yawning again, she stretched out her body and it made her shirt slid up across her tiny stomach.

 

 

Her action caused a certain someone across the room to choke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Somi was watching the other older members practicing diligently and occasionally joined them when she felt like doing so. Her boredom got the best of her and she went to grab her water bottle on the table near her. When she took her first sip however, she made a mistake of changing her gaze from these members practiced dancing to Sejeong.  

 

 

The older girl was sprawling across the dance floor, when out of nowhere she stretched her body in a goddess way of asking people to worship her perfect sculpted body. 

 

 

And the uncovered skin, especially those abs, was too much for Somi’s eyes and brain to take in! It was as if the older girl was taunting, tempting and teasing her pure, delicate heart.

 

 

(Somi'd almost ran towards Sejeong to worship her beautiful body and her entire presence as well.)

 

 

Gasping and coughing furiously, Somi could feel the pain spreading throughout the chest area due to the shocking visual before her eyes.   

 

 

“You’re okay?!” Chungha offered her tissues to wipe the mess she made on her own shirt.

 

 

“Yup, I’m fine.” Her own voice went up one or two pitch higher. She took the tissues given to wipe .

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter