Fifteen

It's Our Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Before diving into the story, I would really like to apologise to all of my readers for the extremely late update. I've been so busy with life and my studies that I wasn't able to come up with anything. Though, this chapter might be quite short (I suppose), I truly hope that it will compensate for delaying my update for months and that you guys will like reading this chapter. 

Happy reading!

 

 

 

 

Chests heaved as breathing was laboured, two pairs of eyes kept on gazing upon one another as they never left since they met. Cheeks continuously heating up with the thought of the occurrence that happened seconds ago. Neither Sejeong nor Somi know how to explain the feelings they were having at that exact moment. It was exhilarating, nerve-wrecking, wonderful and lovely all at once. 

 

Something magical. Something indescribable. 

 

Silence creeping in again and it was too quiet that it felt as if both Somi and Sejeong could hear each other's heart rate racing immensely fast and their hearts were wanting to jump out of their own rib cages. It was terrifying too, at the same time. 

 

Sejeong’s hands were still at the same place; cupping the younger girl’s cheeks before she ever so gently moved one of her hands to cradle the back of Somi’s nape. Her tongue darted out to her lower lip out of habit, eyes lowering down to stare shamelessly at Somi’s lush pair of lips. 

 

The younger girl swallowed the lump that accumulated. She felt as if her lips were being ravished by the girl before her just with her deep gaze. It made her knees buckled slightly and caused her hands to grip onto the older girl’s clothing around her waist. With so little resistance that she had as most had already crumbled down, she could not help but to bend down a little to graze her lips against Sejeong’s warm lips when all of a sudden a shrill sound of Sejeong’s phone blasted off. 

Startled by the sound, both of them jumped away from each other’s space. Somi looked away and cleared as her cheeks heating up again, while the other girl fished out her handphone out of her front pocket. Seeing the name of Chungha appearing on her phone screen made her cursed inwardly at the intrusion and reluctantly she answered the call. 

 

“What?!” Sejeong barked out. 

 

“Well, hello there, rude person. I haven't gone deaf yet despite the loud shouting of yours, thankfully.” Chungha snorted on the other end of the line seemingly undisturbed. 

 

Sejeong groaned in annoyance and repeated what she said earlier. “What do you want, you ?” 

 

“Nayoung unnie would like to know what you're doing with kidnapping Somi in the middle of the night and would like you to keep your hands to yourself.” Chungha responded with her tone sounding so flat. 

 

Hearing that, Sejeong choked on her own saliva as she thought to herself, I've kissed her, alright-

 

“Oy, answer me.” The older girl sounded slightly annoyed. 

 

“I'm not kidnapping her, so don't worry. We're just—” Sejeong trailed off her words and turned her head to Somi’s direction and her eyes met with the younger ones, quickly she looked to her front and continued speaking, “we're just talking.”

 

Chungha wasn't exactly trusting Sejeong’s words somehow but since she was tired and sleepy, she only rolled her eyes in response despite the other girl wouldn't be able to see it. “Uh huh, sure. Just come home safely with Somi later, alright.” She muttered lazily before ending the call to have a quick shower and sleep soon after, hopefully.

 

Sejeong rolled her eyes before muttering a few curse words as she was annoyed with being ed by the phone call. Inserting her phone back into her front jeans pocket, she was about to turn around when she felt a presence standing so close behind her. Her head turned ever so slightly and saw Somi giving her a sheepish grin. “Who was that?” She pursed her lips as she inserted both of her hands inside her jacket pockets.

 

“Chungha called and asked where we are,” Sejeong huffed out as she replied to Somi’s question before quietly adding, “and wanting me to keep my hands off of you.” 

 

Somi’s cheeks quickly tinted in deep shade of pink again upon hearing the other girl’s words. Pretending to remain unaffected, she gently cleared before she shrugged her shoulders ever so slightly as she coolly responded. “She warned you a little too late, unnie.” A playful wink then was directed at the older girl and without waiting for her, Somi walked away into the direction of their dormitory. 

 

The response and the wink coming from the younger girl was totally unexpected and it had Sejeong’s face burning up all the way to her pair of ears. She took a deep breath while running her fingers through her hair and wasting no time to chase after the other girl to walk beside her. 

 

Counting the time it will take for them to arrive back at the dorm, it would be less than ten minutes considering the park was not really that far off. They however, purposely took their time heading home. Their steps seemed slow and heavy, and they even stopped walking a few times while looking around the familiar view in the dark of the night which was lit up by the street lamps—anything to prolong their moment together despite they could hardly spare a glance without their cheeks changing colour. It was quite frustrating for both of them but they were unsure of what they should even be saying by now. 

 

We've just kissed but are we gonna be awkward now? Somi thought to herself while a frown was apparent on her forehead. She should probably do something to make it less suffocating but what it could be? She dared herself to fully turn her head to look at the older girl beside her, who had her gaze down on the worn out tiles of the sidewalk. Slowly her eyes lowering do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter