Five (iii/iii)

It's Our Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...soft…


 

Too soft…and warm...


 

Smells so good too...hmm…


 

 

 

 

 

 

Somi snuggled herself comfortably into the pillow that she was holding; unaware it wasn't what she thought it was, instead it was a body of someone.


 

In her dreamy state, she was dreaming a good, nice dream, which had been awhile since she dreamt something calm and peaceful. Her dream consisted of something warm, fluffy, cute, flowery scent, hot body, and...and someone familiar, who kept on smiling at her from such a distance away from her; with a seductive vibe.


 

Why do I feel like I know that person? Thought Somi inside her dream.


 

She moved closer to that familiar person to have a better look of the face. As she tried to get closer, that person’s face was getting blurry. Even now, as she stood taller than the other girl--she was certain that person was female from the curvaceous figure this person has--the face wasn't getting any clearer.


 

She thought of asking the other girl of her identity, when that person motioned for Somi to get closer to her. Not knowing what else to do, she did as told.  Then the girl whispered hotly into her ears with sultry voice.


 

It was giving her chills and making her feeling something she wasn't sure she should. But it was a good kind of feeling, nonetheless.


 

“Don’t get all hot and bothered on me, Somi.”


 

She knew that voice!


 

“Sejeong unnie?” Somi asked to be sure since her features were still unidentifiable.


 

“Yes. And now, it's time for you to wake up, Somi.”  The older girl's voice was clearly playful when she told her this. And her soft giggling added up to the playfulness.


 

With that, she was pulled away from Sejeong and undoubtedly it brought her up from her nap.

 

 

 

 


 

Opening her eyes as she has finally woken up from her long nap, her breathing was laboured because of what she was dreaming in her sleep. But due to the sudden change of lighting, she had to squint and blinking away the sleepiness from her eyes as well as adjusting to the bright light on the ceiling.


 

What shocked her was the face she was seeing once she regained her sight.


 

The girl who appeared in her dream was sleeping right beside her with her hands around her waist, holding her firmly. It was the girl who constantly occupying her thoughts in every aspect these days. It was none other than Kim Sejeong.


 

Letting out an inaudible gasp, her eyes were opened wide at the close proximity of her face with Sejeong's face. It was inches away for her lips to touch the older girl's lips, and the mere thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter