Four

It's Our Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It was still early in the morning and as always the younger members would be the first to wake up, even if it was the weekend. Hence, Somi expected to see in the living room would be the faces of the three troublemakers and even Mina. Shockingly though, Sejeong has already woken up as well. She was joking around with the other four and it was amusing to see how Sejeong can be quite the childish one instead of the younger members.


 

With her head shaking, Somi went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. When she turned her body however, she was shocked at the sudden change of view.


 

Sure, those three trouble makers love to snuggle up with Sejeong. But this? This was just out of nowhere!


 

Biting her lower lips in frustration, she watched Doyeon and Yoojung trying to snuggle up to Sejeong in different ways in which created a lot of uneasiness inside her heart. And Jieqiong, who always try to capture Nayoung’s attention; but as the oldest member were still asleep so she looked for another prey, had somehow caught up in this frenzy as well.


 

With a scowl slowly appearing on her face, Somi stood in the kitchen unmoving as she kept on watching the interaction between Jieqiong, Yoojung and Doyeon with her  Sejeong unnie. It was annoying and truly disturbing to see how these three pesky unnies getting all cosy with Sejeong.

 

She tried to look away but her eyes won’t listen and remained its focus on them. With all strength she has in the early morning, Somi had to refrain herself from pulling those three away from Sejeong. Don’t get her wrong, it wasn’t as if she was--


 

Wait! Hold up! What were you thinking, Jeon Somi? You're not feeling like that! You're just confused with everything and it's making your head go cray a little bit. No, no, no, no--Somi's inner thought were interrupted by a tapping of a finger on her left arm.


 

She looked to her left to find Mina looking at her worriedly. The older girl then spoke up, “You’re gonna hurt yourself if you grip that glass too hard, Somi.”


 

Somi wasn't aware of Mina being in the kitchen with her. Shaking her head out of the daze, she looked down, somehow, she did hurt herself from holding the drinking glass with too much force. After all, he fingers were coated in her own blood now.


 

“Oh my god! What were you thinking holding the glass like that, Somi!” Mina scolded her in cute manner that Somi felt bad to let out a giggle in this bloody situation.


 

“Hey, don't laugh!” Mina pouted but kept her eyes on Somi's bleeding hand after putting the slightly broken glass on top of the kitchen counter.

 

 

Funny how she didn't feel any pain from the cut she had. 

 

 

Ah, whatever. Although, it does sting a bit. Somi bitterly thought to herself as she wondered if the stinging she felt came from the cut or somewhere else.


 

“Here, let me help clean that cut.” Sejeong worried voice cut off whatever remark Somi was about to reply to Mina. Relieved, Mina handed the bleeding hand of Somi to the older girl. Off Mina went deeper into the kitchen to grab a bowl (or two) of cereal.


 

“Let's go to the bathroom.” Sejeong quietly said and Somi obediently followed the older girl to the bathroom, where the first aid kit was located.


 

Of course, that small interaction was seen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter