Thirteen

It's Our Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Surprise :")

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are we having this kind of meeting at two in the morning? And most importantly, why the  am I being dragged into this ?" Im Nayoung spoke in annoyed tone as she gave a dirty look at the rest of the members.

 

 

She was tired and needed all the sleep she could possibly get. Just when she was almost falling asleep, she was being forcefully pulled up from her comfortable bed and was dragged to the second floor without having any say on this. She could feel the back of her head throbbed as headache was coming to get her. 

 

 

"Leader-nim, don't use such inappropriate word, please. There are young kids around here." Chungha pointed out to the rest of the member, including herself, blinking innocently. 

 

 

"Whatever. Just be quick with this, please." 

 

 

"You'll get your sleep later, Nayoung unnie." Chungha smirked when Nayoung grunted at her words.

 

 

"Before that.....why are there only eight of us right now? Where are the rest?" The leader spoke again in wonder.

 

 

Doyeon sighed dramatically before replying, "I don't know if you're dense or not but we're all gathered here to talk about Somi and Sejeong or as like their shipper like to call them; Sesom. So, that's why they're not here." She ended her sentence with a nod.

 

 

Nodding slowly in understanding, Nayoung asked, "But then why isn't Chaeyeon here with us?"

 

 

"She's sleeping." Yeonjung replied as she yawned. 

 

 

"Not fair!" Sohye almost shouted before she mumbles incoherently to herself at the unfairness. Mina, who sleepily sat besides her, softly patted the back of the older girl's head, trying to calm Sohye down. 

 

 

"So, we're all here, right?" Doyeon looked around to confirm the presence of all needed members before she nodded her head again as she was satisfied.

 

 

"Alright, let's get started!" Enthusiastically Yoojung exclaimed while pumping her small fist up to the air.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Instead of coming up with some ideas to solve the problems between Somi and Sejeong, they had to witness Doyeon and Chungha fought with one another on whose ideas is much better even before they actually presented their ideas to the other members. In the end, Nayoung and Yeonjung had to break the fight between them two while the rest watched the scene with much amusement and soon enough all of them were sent off to sleep by Nayoung. 

 

 

The next morning, Nayoung woke up even more pissed off than when she was woken up last night for that meeting. Her precious sleeping time was disturbed and wasted without any fruitful outcome. She'd almost strangled everyone who was attending the so-called-meeting. Of course, being the good leader she is, she didn't do that except to give them her deadliest glare.

 

 

With the never ending glare from their leader, Doyeon went to whisper to Yeonjung, "I don't know which is scarier; Nayoung unnie's glare or hearing her cursing out loud."

 

 

"I'd say both." Yeonjung softly whispered back before chuckling lightly.

 

 

 

 

 

All of the I.O.I's members were busily practicing their dance routine as this would be the last week for them to perfecting their moves before they would be filming for their music video next week. Due to this, no one was even thinking about the awkwardness between Sejeong and Somi that was still existing ever so strongly. 

 

 

While the rest of the members were at the front part of the practice room; some were laying down and some were sitting on the floor, only Sejeong was separated from them as she was all alone at the very back.

 

 

Quietly she watched the other members conversing and playing with one another while occasionally sipping the content inside her water bottle. Her gaze slowly shifted from one member to another--watching them messing around as they exchanging jokes here and there--before it settled on Somi. As she watched the young girl smiling and laughing loudly to her heart's content at some funny gag that either Doyeon or Yoojung made, Sejeong suddenly felt her heart ached slightly. If only she wasn't being a coward with how she felt, whatever it may be, and let their friendship drifted apart between them both, then maybe she wouldn't be feeling so lonely without having to hear her cute laughter and seeing her sweet smile being directed at her. 

 

 

, I miss her so much. Sejeong softly sighed without looking away from the younger girl.

 

 

As Sejeong was staring at the younger girl shamelessly, the said girl all of sudden had her head turned, in which causing their gazes to meet. Her eyes widen in surprised as she got caught, quickly she looked away and grabbed her water bottle to finish off the content inside. Seeing the reaction by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter