Two

It's Our Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

All of I.O.I's members were all exhausted from the long hours of practicing the new dance routine for their next promotional track song. What made them even more worn out was the fact they were practicing in one of the dancing rooms inside of JYP building. It was an unfamiliar surrounding and sort of intimidating for them to be there. However, it was different for Somi.

 

Everyone could see how Somi was simply at home when she was there. As soon as she entered the building, she was greeted here and there by other trainees. The other unnies knew Somi was proud to show them around the JYP building and it was an adorable sight to see. 

 

So, instead of feeling exhausted by the end of their practice, the youngest member was still hyper with energy and it was quite contagious but it wasn't for long. The fatigue made them all snored loudly once they were comfortably seated inside their vans. With the exception of Kim Sejeong.

 

She was thinking about her night stroll later. She knew she had no choice but to allow Somi to follow her. If possible, she would leave the girl behind but that would lead the younger girl to spill her secret to Nayoung and she didn't want that. She would get plentiful of scolding from the oldest member of I.O.I if it was known to her. 

 

It wasn’t that Sejeong dislike being with Somi. She enjoys her presence endlessly. If anything, she just thought it would be nice to have some sort of escapee moments for herself. If only she was careful last night or any other nights before, then Somi wouldn't have come to know her secret.

 

"If you sigh once more, I'm gonna punch you even if you're an unnie, unnie." Mumbled Kim Doyeon, whose sleep was disturbed by the continuous sighing from the older girl. 

 

Instead of replying, Sejeong pulled the taller girl’s head, softly placed it on top of her shoulder and pat her head to sleep. Seconds after, Doyeon was fast asleep. 

 

I have no choice but to bring Somi along. Sejeong thought to herself in defeat.

 

 

 

 

"Mina, Sohye, where are the snacks I just bought? Please don't tell me you two gobbled up all those snacks!" An irritated Chinese girl, Zhou Jieqiong, was complaining at the disappearing of her newly bought snacks. 

 

When Jieqiong heard no response except the slight ruckus made by Yoojung, Doyeon, Somi and Chungha at the living room, she went to locate those two culprits. Only to find them hiding inside the room shared by Sohye, Somi, Yeonjung, Sejeong and Jieqiong.

 

And yes, those two were holding one of the snack bags each. More importantly, her newly bought snacks. 

 

"Oh !" Sohye cursed out loud in perfect English pronunciation as she was surprised as well as scared at the sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter