Five (ii/iii)

It's Our Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Hold up, Sejeong!” Nayoung was panting as she had to chase the younger girl down the stairs.

 

 

A few seconds earlier she was going to push the lift button, when she realised Sejeong wasn’t behind her. Only the footsteps of a person running down the stairs could be heard and it was obviously belonged to Sejeong. Unsure if she should be chasing after the younger girl, Nayoung’s body reacted before she could think.

 

 

The oldest member of I.O.I called out Sejeong’s name but the latter kept on going without any care. It wasn’t as if their dorm was on the 10th floor, but Nayoung sure as hell didn’t like running down the stairs when there was a freaking lift available to be used!

 

 

Once Nayoung arrived at the lobby of the apartment, she could feel her inner clothing was drenched with sweat. And it was autumn, for God’s sake! How the hell can her body excrete sweat this much, she wouldn’t know.

 

 

Sejeong, who was clearly unbothered by all the running she did since she was breathing alright, could only smirk at the sight before her. She tried not to laugh when Nayoung’s legs wobbled slightly.

 

 

“Don’t you ing dare laugh at me, Kim Sejeong.” Nayoung glared at the younger girl. “Who asked you to run? Now, I’m all sweaty because of you.” She added as she clicked her tongue in disgust at her sweaty body.

 

 

Sorry unnie, I just had to get away from Somi fast. Sejeong sympathised with the older girl, albeit just a bit.

 

 

“Our dorm is on the fourth floor, not on any higher than that.” Then Sejeong added, “Besides, you need to thank me for helping your body getting some actions, ya know.” She wiggled her eyebrows when she said the word ‘actions.’

 

 

“Stop being a ert at 12 in the afternoon, please.” The older girl continued glaring at the ert girl, who kept on wiggling her eyebrows and smiled that lewd smile of hers.

 

 

Nayoung was about to smack Sejeong’s head when the van, with their manager sitting at the passenger side, has finally arrived. With much reluctance, she had to press down the urge to pull the younger girl's eyes out of the socket because Sejeong won’t let her eyebrows to rest even for a second. Or else, she would be in trouble for defecting the other girl's eyesight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After being explained of the process of dyeing her hair, Sejeong sat on the chair sluggishly while thinking , Even the explanation is taking too damn long, now shut it please.

 

 

Her hairstylist told her that the Double Process Colour styling would be used for her hair. She didn’t really know what it actually means except that it would take more than an hour. She just nodded her head in agreement at whatever the bleaching they would use for her hair. All that she knew was that her hair would be something of blonde. She couldn't care much to learn the exact name of her hair colour.

 

 

So once her hair has been lightened up which took about forty minutes, her hair had to be rinsed properly before it was blow dried; it took another additional twenty minutes. Only after that did they start to bleach her hair completely. Overall, the process took about two hours for it to be done.

 

 

By now, Sejeong was definitely exhausted from sitting too long. The back of her neck was feeling sore and her was getting number any second, as well as her leg. Stretching her limbs, a yawn was let out of and she covered it while looking for the older girl.

 

 

There she was, Im Nayoung, sleeping like a freaking log; or stone--whichever you prefer, on the couch. She must have unintentionally moved her sleeping position from sitting to taking over the entire couch. She made it as if that couch belonged to her from the way she sprawled across the couch.

 

 

Feeling a tad bad for bringing the older girl along with her to the hair salon, she softly called out Nayoung’s name to wake her up. After all, she knew that Nayoung wasn’t actually feeling that well, but among other members, only Nayoung can be persuaded this way.

 

 

“Nayoung unnie, wake up. I’m done already.” Sejeong shook the sleeping girl’s body once, then twice. Only then did the older girl wake up.

 

 

Nayoung rubbed her eyes to rid off of the sleepiness she was fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter