Five (i/iii)

It's Our Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Sejeong was fuming as she kept an eye out towards certain two members of I.O.I. It was none other than Jeon Somi and freaking Jung Chaeyeon.   

 

 

It’s just a bloody small cut, for ’s sake! Sejeong was beyond irritated even by the smallest interaction between these two younger members.

 

 

She was quietly watching on the side at how ridiculous it was for the other members to pampering their youngest member too much. Yes, she knew the wound was quite nasty, after all she was the one who bandaged Somi’s hand, but it didn’t mean the young girl needed their help in every freaking second!

 

 

However, her fury soon accumulated when Chaeyeon spent her time on spoiling the wounded girl too much. Sure the youngest member hurt her hand from exerting too much force onto the glass she was holding earlier, but it was her left hand! There was no absolute reason for Chaeyeon to stop Somi from using chopsticks and for her to feed the injured girl!

 

 

Nayoung did say it wasn’t necessary of her to do so but Chaeyeon pratically refuted with a deep frown, and Sejeong quoted; 

 

 

“Just let me take care of her. You guys are too rough with her, that’s why something like this happened.” The mother of the group scolded them with firm tone. It almost made Sejeong wanted to rebel against Chaeyeon’s words and defended herself.

 

 

But she decided against doing so. Somehow, she felt if she did say anything, someone will try to connect the missing puzzle that even she couldn’t figure out.

 

 

And she preferred to be the first one to figure before anyone else does. 

 

 

So, she could only stare with burning gaze and used everything in her will to not leave the dorm.

 

 

Well, it was also because she had an appointment with their hairstylist very soon. Therefore, there was no need of her to make a dramatic exit as much as she itched to make one.

 

 

Apparently they have decided to do something with her hair, she wasn’t sure what it was that they were planning to do, so she will be meeting up with the hairstylist later with Nayoung accompanying her.

 

 

As a matter of fact, Somi was the one who promised to go with her to the hair salon. But after everything that had happened in the early morning, Sejeong felt she needed some space from the young girl.

 

 

Her ears needed to get away from hearing those two talking, her eyes needed to be free from the close proximity of Somi and Chaeyeon, and basically her whole being just needed to be set free from Somi--at least for a few hours, that was all she asked for.

 

 

So, she discreetly grabbed Nayoung and pulled her to the side in order to persuade her to change place with Somi.

 

 

“Err...but why?” Nayoung was clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter