Twelve

It's Our Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The moment Sejeong woke up from her sleep, she was woken up with a headache. Her head was throbbing painfully that she had troubles to get up from the couch where she slept uncomfortably on. Huffing out an air, she tried to stand up from the couch but her wobbly legs weren't working properly and caused her to fall back down on the couch.


 

Instead of trying to get up again, she simply fixed her position on the couch into a sitting manner and laid her head on the headrest. Closing her eyes, she could feel the sides of her head throbbed again. Rubbing her temples with the fingers on her right hand, a soft groan escaped her lips.


 

“Thank goodness I didn't catch a cold or anything like that.” Sejeong muttered to herself.


 

As she was too focused on trying to get up and enduring the pain her head felt, she didn't realise a new presence there; watching her every movement with amused grin appearing on her lips. Feeling bad to see Sejeong like that, she walked up to her from behind the couch and helped massaging the older girl in pain.


 

Sejeong opened her eyes slightly when she felt new fingers replacing her very own. "Yeonjung, where you came from? I didn’t hear anything."


 

"I went to bathroom and about to head back into the room when you woke up." Yeonjung smiled softly at the older girl and ushered her to close her eyes again before she continued with her massage.


 

Never knew the younger girl was so talented with her fingers, Sejeong was clearly surprised but very pleased at the service she was receiving. "Damn girl, your fingers work magic on me. If I had known you have the skills, I would've always gone to you for a massage." Winces softly when Yeonjung put extra pressure onto her fingertips.


 

Letting out a soft laugh, Yeonjung playfully retorted. "Of course you would never know, unnie. The only fingers you're looking at are Somi's."


 

Upon hearing the youngest member's name coming from Yeonjung's lips, the older girl's eyes opened wide as she looked up with a startling expression across her face.


 

"You're being too damn obvious, you know? I think by now, every member has already known. Well, I'm not sure about Somi but she is definitely sulking with your bad treatment towards her."


 

Sejeong was about to retaliate but then the same door where Yeonjung came from before creak opened. Standing in between the doorframe was none other than the maknae of I.O.I.


 

Somi stood there unmoving as her eyes flickering from Yeonjung to Sejeong, back and forth, before ignoring the older girl. She only greeted Yeonjung before heading towards the bathroom, closing the door with quite a force.


 

Young kiddo is so obvious with her jealousy. Yeonjung thought to herself with a smirk appearing on her lips just for a few seconds before it was gone the moment the door was closed.


 

"That's my cue to stop massaging your head, unnie."


 

Whining slightly, Sejeong's lips turned into a pout. “No, my head needs your fingers again.”


 

Ignoring her plea, Yeonjung fingers left Sejeong's head as she patted the older girl's cheeks and giving a cheeky smile to her. She was about to leave the older girl's side before she realised whose jacket that Sejeong was wearing.


 

With a playful glint in her eyes, she leaned down to whisper into the older girl's ears. "Nice jacket, by the way. Did your girlfriend, Somi, lent it to you?"


 

Hearing the teasing that Yeonjung made, Sejeong quickly grabbed the nearest cushion and smacked it hard across the younger girl’s face. It almost made the younger girl fell from the strong impact. Letting out a yelp, Yeonjung managed to balance her stance as her hands reflexively gripped the headrest.


 

“Unnie! That ing hurts!” The younger one whined as she rubbed her nose; the spot which hurt the most. She then gave out a deadly glare when Sejeong looked innocently at her. Scrunching her nose, Yeonjung stuck her tongue out childishly before she went inside the kitchen to hunt for some food to feed herself.


 

The older one could only shake her head with a soft chuckle escaping her lips. Seconds after, Sejeong turned her head around to the bathroom behind her. Seeing it still locked, a soft sigh elicited out of her lips.

 

Then remembering what Yeonjung said, she looked down to see Somi’s jacket that she was still wearing--it's very comfortable and smelled so much like Somi (it made her wanted to steal it away). It should be easy to just give it back but somehow, Sejeong was nervous at the thought of returning it to its owner.


 

Reluctantly Sejeong got up from the couch and headed inside the room she shared with four members. Smiling at the sight of the other sleeping members, she quietly made her way to Somi’s bed and took off the jacket. She folded the clothing neatly before p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter