Chapter 14

Behind Closed Door's

 

SXZgQCrgC1K2_Ecis9xGbY0w1UxfhAjWez4d9x68xnarl0WJtqQPKlWsHUBDVYAXdsqjxx36ZhKNGrxnb6GTyrs9EAMo8OwPDHa2r7-7zYfioFI9le0gdzikS6EUUAk6_Q2ul6hB

After months of rehab jisoo was walking and running. He promised the boys he will return after he finishes his rehabs. When they heard that jisoo will come back. They were happy even tho they didn't have problem with won so. Jisoo was like a family to them and with won so it wasn't the same.

Jisoo drived to the address shownu given him he was concerned.  Hearing shownu voice so cold and with so much anger. To jisoo it sounded he will kill someone. He stop by the house and saw the door open. He walked in and saw won so on the ground bleeding with shownu on top of him. He was about to run to them when he saw wonho holding crying changkyun. He was confused he didn't know who to go to.

Shownu saw jisoo and got of won so he walked over to him his hands covered with won so blood. “ what happened” jisoo asked looking at shownu confused. “ that jerk hurt changkyun” shownu said his eyes not leaving the man lying on the ground. “ he ual abused changkyun and then threaten him if he told anyone it would be the end of monsta x.” wonho said looking up at jisoo.