Chapter 20

Behind Closed Door's

 

QKFP1rXBi79dbFbgEa89bMCwBl5-pJbyLcM2c0vj5TCeNg86yzC_3NVRvexHEIaY-9JCQAdYd_yeBamlUXxMTUe1HCzLRinmxTvqIjQBnu2B5CSssXP9s4KjeAe8wqQpjUy9H2Fz

Wonho went back to the car grabbing 2 towels for changkyun and jooheon. He was about to close the car door. when he saw changkyun climbing the big rock near the water. He didn't think much of it until he saw changkyun jump of a large rock. He dropped the towels and runned screaming. when he saw the waves washed changkyun body.

Minhyuk was laughing at hyungwon joke when he heard wonho shouting changkyun name. He looked to the beach and saw no sign of changkyun. And then saw jooheon running back He quickly got up his legs shaking.

Kihyun was cutting the sandwich in half for changkyun. he remembers how changkyun like his sandwich in triangle shapes. He was about to tell shownu to pass him some more bread. When he heard wonho screaming and minhyuk standing up shaking. He was confused at first then when he heard changkyun name. He looked up to see if changkyun was alright but he couldn't see him. His heart started to beat so fast and dropped the sandwich.

Shownu quickly runned inside the water when he notice what had happened.

Wonho got into the water swimming passing jooheon he took a deep breath and went under. He kept his eyes open but he couldn't find changkyun. He swimmed deeper and deeper. He saw changkyun body flowing under the water. He swimmed holding his hand out to grab changkyun. But changkyun body was flowing feather and feather. Wonho was losing oxygen he couldn't breathe and there was no way he was leaving changkyun.