Chapter 8

Behind Closed Door's

 

gUf_AaMSgI-koqx1oklS2YZVcTey8zps8QQKzS5qaCyZhwJDh1VbklN-IjZTRTsmvF2mGMXgZr2uOfWSXEvGugLE0ioW9sKhHKlPX_FqANkY8fcVeVMlKFklohj3k3hJ6zxHezQv

Changkyun started to come home late and the first thing he does, is go straight in the shower and sit there letting the cold water pour on him. He hated won so but he couldn't do anything about it. if he told anyone what happening It would be the end of monsta x. After his shower he goes to bed knowing the next day will be the same. He has to go over to won so place after practice. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Lately he forgot how to cry he couldn't feel anything anymore.

After practice ended won so drived all 7 boys home. Changkyun stared out of the window but he was looking at anything he just stared. The hyungs didn't bother him anymore they  stopped talking to him since that night.

(That night) changkyun came home late he had a cut on his lip. Kihyun runned up to him asking where he's been. He just ignored him closing the bathroom door on him. This made kihyun features. “ Lim changkyun open this door now. ” he said with a angry tone. He knock the telling changkyun to open it. The others waked up from the nose. “What's wrong” shownu asked. "that jerk just shut the door on me while I was talking to him.” they heard the shower being . “ wait is he showering while we stand here. ” minhyuk said getting mad. After couple of minutes changkyun came out of the shower. The second he unlock the the door he had 6 boys looking at him features. He looked at them then walked away. Wonho grabbed changkyun my his arm. “ what the heck is wrong with you huh. ” “ can you not touch me.” “excuse me. who are you talking like that to.” “i am looking at you” changkyun said pushing wonho hand of him.

Wonho got mad the way changkyun was talking to him and punched him making him fall. Already being in pain changkyun stood up and punched wonho back. Everyone stood there shocked even him. He didn't dare look at them he walked away. “ you better not close that door changkyun” shownu warned him. Changkyun took a deep breath and shut the door to his room. Minhyuk went after changkyun. “ apologize to wonho and  kihyun right now. ” minhyuk said throwing the blankets of changkyun. “ I DON'T WANT TO” changkyun yelled holding his tears back. “ if you don't apologize right now don't dare even talk to any of us.” “ good” changkyun said pulling the blankets over his face. Minhyuk left the room slamming the door shut really hard. Changkyun tears felled down it been so long since he felt them. He wanted to apologize but he didn't have the courage to. He didn't mean to hurt any of his hyungs. He didn't know what to do except push them away. He didn't want any of them to get hurt because of him.