Chapter 7

Behind Closed Door's

 

MGdwCLaPCo0fozhRz9_nhWa8hRvwFGxIPqwck_xX7iN0htGqS0c3Q6CbIRTw2buWdyIIv1mjjiE66L4PxnuvccsENGj2vw32RQEM88on7zWUnnswfUOEveXAVkX3fdNoHlLalh6w​​​​​

Kihyun was sleeping next to changkyun he was happy changkyun fever broke. Kihyun got up to use the bathroom he looked over at changkyun who was asleep.  Shownu was asleep in the other bed. When kihyun came out the bathroom he saw the blanket shaking. He quickly runned over to changkyun to see if he's okay.

Changkyun was having a nightmare mostly a memory of won so kissing him. He Started to shake under his blanket crying. He felt someone touching him. He started to cry more begging to stop. Kihyun was shock the way changkyun reacted to his touch. “ hey kyunie are you alright.” he asked concerned he was about to touch changkyun again but he started to shake more. Kihyun runned over to shownu waking him up. “HYUNG THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH KYUNIE.” he said pulling shownu blankets of him. Shownu looked over to changkyun who was crying and begging but none can make out the word her was saying. Shownu got of his bed walked over to changkyun he was about to wake him up. Then changkyun eyes flew open. Shownu looked over kihyun who was standing the other side of the bed. Changkyun just looked at both of his hyungs there were no longer emotions in his eyes. This creep his hyungs he just stared.         “ kyunie are you okay” kihyun said. “ yeah am fine.” changkyun said going back to sleep. Shownu and kihyun looked at each other again there something wrong but they didn't what.

It's been a week since the incident and changkyun become a completely different person. They went back to korea after their vacation. When they got home all the boys went straight to bed. Changkyun was the first one to sleep. Lately he was the first to sleep and last to wake up. The hyungs started to notice the changes. They thought he was still mad cause they made him share room with the manager. he stop talking to all of them, stopped eating. Mostly he just stopped doing everything that made him happy. The hyungs tried to cheer him up. Jooheon got him the hat he was crying for months. Changkyun thanked him then but the hat away never touching it again. Kihyun started to nag him less and cooked more but that didn't work. Wonho took him to han river one of changkyun favorite places. But when they came back from there changkyun was crying. Minhyuk forced him to play a video game with him. But changkyun refused throwing stuff at him. Hyungwon took him to restaurants buying changkyun some of his favorite food but nothing. Shownu tried to talk to him but got the door slammed on him. They were worried but there were out options.