Chapter 25

Behind Closed Door's

  Rj1Z4e-zKo2YGtovJj56us2Its0Y-5ew0LBtlYkVZjiXqQTWgT1sd8TE-nAwoRaU7VwOxM3VqinKrt26QGV7JuaesyHPiaqthzh5mw7jlsgeihTpVtZzwSyVDeYSIObKNQiasGqH

 

Wonho had to drive after an ice cream truck cause changkyun and jooheon started to shout when they saw the ice cream. Telling wonho to go after it. So he spend 30 minutes following the ice cream and honking several times because it wouldn't stop. Changkyun was the first of the car with jooheon behind him they both ordered their favorite ice cream. Then making wonho pay for it wonho shock his head and smiled. All 3 seat down together on the field watching the sunset eating their ice cream. Wonho looked over to see what the 2 maknaes where up only to find them both asleep. Changkyun asleep on jooheon shoulder, And jooheon head on changkyun head. He tooked a picture of them. Then saw 13 missed called from kihyun and freak out. Not wanting to be killed by the guy. Wonho called him back. After the first ring kihyun picked up and start shouting at wonho. “do you know what time it is and where is my kyunie huh.”  ‘’calm down his with me we just stop to get some ice cream and lost track of time we will be home in 20 minutes.” wonho said.  

“you better here in 5 i want to see my kyunie.” kihyun said hanging up the phone. Wonho woked jooheon and carried changkyun.

Seeing wonho car kihyun rush over to open the door. Jooheon got out holding changkyun hand. Kihyun smiled after seeing jooheon holding changkyun hand.” KIHYUN HYUNG.” changkyun shouted running over to kihyun giving him a hug. “ oh kyunie i missed you so much.” “ i miss you to hyung.” changkyun said. Jooheon joined the hug. Wonho shooked his head and went inside. “ oh kihyun hyung did i tell you i am stronger than wonho and jooheon hyung.” “ oh really.” kihyun said. “ yeah i am officially the strongest person here.”  kihyun cooked cooked them some food. “ by the way why are you home alone.” wonho asked after noticing the other 3 gone.  “ they went out to buy some video game cause we are having game night tonight.” kihyun said.  Jooheon and changkyun jumped up and down happily.

Shownu, minhyuk and hyungwon come plugging the the controllers to the games player. Minhyuk walked over to changkyun ruffling his hair.” kyunie i heard you went to the gym.” “yeah and i lifted  200 pounds of weights.” “ oh wow i didn't know a kid who couldn't even carry his own bag could lift something like that.” hyungwon said smiling. “ you guys want to see changkyun really lift the weights. Cause i tooked a video of him.” wonho said pulling his phone out.  After hearing a video changkyun grabbed wonho phone and started running with it. The other laugh. “ITS READY.” shownu shouted after turning on the video game on.  “ changkyun were going to play without you if you don't come out of your room.” hyungwon said picking up a controller. Kihyun and minhyuk went into the kitchen getting some sweets and popcorn. Changkyun come out after deleting the video out of wonho phone. After noticing  what changkyun did. Wonho smiled and tooked his phone. Wonho already knew changkyun was going to delete the video so he saved it to his first.

They spend the night screaming and hitting each other playing the game. When wherever someone last they would start calling everyone names. 3 hours of destroy each other ( in the game).  they all fell asleep on the ground tried and happy. changkyun watch his hyung smiling. He knew it was going to take a while until he was fully recovered. But for right now he was happy. Having all the people he loved by his side. And he knew those people were the ones who will never leave him. He curled up in between shownu and kihyun falling asleep. 

     THE END. AND THAT'S THE END TO THIS STORY. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO WAS READING THIS STROY. HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU GUYS ON MY NEXT STROY.