Chapter 24

Behind Closed Door's

 

Frg9OYRpTiWoIcdF55dZrYoyGSmps6YlphiVXb-nXPvjF8KROhsIlFekb8rLcrHUdxBU2LGBRagEvb5YiIEu4LzgZ8e7iJ0skeSXv6cJceQFhTBAgdx8xlIo0fPbOm7leiz7sun4

2 week after the incident changkyun was getting back to his normal self. but there were times he would freak out and the hyung would calm him down.

wonho was getting ready for the gym when changkyun come out nowhere asking if he could also go. At first wonho thought it was a joke but seeing changkyun getting ready to, He was pretty much shocked. “ kyunie are you serious” he asked curious. Changkyun nodded and got up from the ground after wearing his shoes. “JOOHEON LET'S GO.’’ wonho shouted. Changkyun smiled and walk out of the house first.“ jooheon rushed over to wonho holding onto his gym bag. “Ughhh hyung you didn't  have to yell.” whatever let's go i don't like being stuck in traffic.” with that they  left the dorm closing the door behind them. “ morning hyung.” changkyun said waving at jooheon. Jooheon gives wonho why is he out here look. He didn't reply to changkyun still being mad at him for what happened before. They got into the car wonho was driving jooheon seat next to him with changkyun on the back.

“Hey boys” wonho trainer jae greeted them jooheon smiled and greeted him back. “ wow changkyun what brought you to the gym.” he asked looking at wonho who gives him an i don't know look. “ why? I can't be here.” “ no no. it's just i never saw you exercise. You make your hyungs carry your bags because they are to heavy. It's just a surprise seeing you here.” “ i am just bored can't stay home forever right.” changkyun said walking near the weights.

Changkyun started to lift some 40 pounds weights he was so proud of himself lifting them. Then he heard jooheon laughing at him. “ what's so funny hyung.” he asked putting down the weights. “Oh nothing.” ” then why are you laughing.” “ you're struggling lifting 40 pounds” jooheon said holding his laugh. “ i am not struggling i am just acting to make myself look cool.”  with that jooheon lost it he fell on the ground laughing. Changkyun got mad and walked away to drink some water. “ are you okay kyunie.” wonho asked when he saw changkyun grabbing his water roughly. “ i will show him” “ show him what. And what are you talking about.” “ jooheon was laughing at me cause he thinks i was struggling lifting 40  pounds.” ” where you” “ no i wasn't i was acting but his dumb doesn't know what acting is.” wonho wanted to laugh to but he kept in not wanting to make him more mad. “ i will show him i will lift 200 pounds.” “ yeah go and prove it to him you're not wake as you look.” did you just say i look wake.” “ no no kyunie i wa…” “ what ever i will prove it to all of you guys that i can” changkyun said putting down his water more like he throw it on the ground.

“Whats up it him.” jae asked wonho after seeing changkyun walk past him angry. “ jooheon called him wake.” “ JOOHEON HYUNG.” changkyun screamed walking back to the weights. Jooheon got of the track mil after hearing changkyun scream. He walked over to him wiping the sweat of his forehead. “ what is it.”  changkyun smiled seeing jooheon “ i will lift those pounds and you're going to watch me prove to you that i am stronger then any monsta x member.” “ oh this is going to be fun to watch.” jooheon said sitting down watching changkyun. Wonho and his jae stood there looking at changkyun like he lost his mind. Changkyun bend down to lift the wights but they weren't moving so he tried again. Jooheon started to laugh quietly. While wonho took his phone out to take video of changkyun. After attempting to lift the weights that were too heavy changkyun head started spinning. He started to have flashbacks of wonso. And everything went black and fell backwards breathing heavily.  Wonho quickly put down his phone and runned over to changkyun. After seeing what happened jooheon got up and running over to changkyun. Jae rushed to get some water for changkyun. “ hey  kyunie are breathe okay i am here.” wonho said holding changkyun.  Jooheon held his breath remembering when they almost lost changkyun. Jae come back with a of bottle of water passing it to wonho.  

Changkyun started to breath normally after a while later he looked up at wonho who was hugging him tight. Jae was hugging jooheon who was freaking out. “hyung”  changkyun said lifting his head up. “ kyunie you alright” jae asked after hearing changkyun. “ yeah i am fine can we go home.” wonho nodded and help changkyun up. Jooheon run over giving changkyun a hug.  “ kyunie i am sorry.” “ for what hyung.” “ for being mad at you this whole time.” changkyun smiled and gives jooheon a hug. “ i am still going to prove to you i am stronger.” “ yeah sure” jooheon said sitting next to changkyun on there way back home.