Chapter 2

Behind Closed Door's

 

 0Zxp-hHr9SRoMEzs9VeTZywPRnLJI7U4mXQYeqBHZeHVoGncJPCdKtLnDkfCReSbBod-IdCuy1Lc6r5v9bXe1poZEwcC_jgNNfA7peBgJw0WzVlLqYId90YiBV-87TWWSmgZKVaa

4 weeks after the accident the company hired a new manager until jin woo healed. The new manager name was choi won so he was handsome unlike most managers. He has build body and was pretty tall . If any one saw him they would mistake him as a model or even an idol. There first week with the him was amazing acording to every one but changkyun. Wonho finally found someone he could go to the gym with. Kihyun likes him cause he could cook some amazing food. Minhyuk likes him because he was a good gamer. Hyungwon likes him cause they read the same books and he found someone to talked about it with. Jooheon likes him because he had some amazing swag and could even rap. According to jooheon won so used to be a underground rapper. Shownu likes him cause he was the first person he talk to without feeling awkward. And changkyun likes him….. will he didn't like him at all. He find the new manager kind of creepy at times. At first changkyun ignored and thought it just he was new and felt uncomfortable with them. But after 2 months changkyun was sure the guy was a creep. He notice the way he looks at him when the members weren't around. The way he smiles when he looks at him. Changkyun just couldn't get himself to like him.

It was after practice everyone was tried they went straight to bed. Changkyun wanted to use the bathroom but his sore body didn't let him. So he just decided he would go in the morning he was about to close his eyes when he got a text. He opened his phone and it was the manager. He was about to ignore when a small part of the text catch his eyes. He open the text “hey y I know you are tired but what would you say I make you feel better.” changkyun thought maybe he accidentally sent to him instead to his girlfriend. So he just deleted the text and went to bed. The next morning he saw woo so looking at him. He felt sick to his stomach he got up and seat next to shownu. “hey hyung what you doing” changkyun said hoping woo so isn't looking at him. “ hey kyunie just playing some game on my phone.”  shownu said sensing that changkyun was probably board. “oh can I play to” “ yeah” shownu passed the phone to changkyun so he could play the game. Changkyun was so happy shownu let him play knowing that creep wouldn't look at him. After a while everyone got ready to go home and pack for there trip to hong Kong. Jooheon was so happy about the trip cause his friend Jackson was from Hong kong.

The minute they step foot inside the house kihyun start nagging about what everyone should pack. He look at changkyun and said don't not bring 10 headphones to this trip okay. Everyone start to laugh they know how much, changkyun loved his headphone and can't go anywhere without them. He look at kihyun shocked “ how could you ban my headphones. “I am not banning your headphone it's just you don't need 10 of them”. “you don't know that” Changkyun argue back. “ will the last trip we went you start crying cause you lost one of them and there no way I am dealing with that again.”  kihyun said remembering what happened that day when changkyun thought he lost his headphone. He remembers the screaming and stuff breaking, when the other thought it was a good idea pranking changkyun by hiding one of his headphone. What was a harmless prank turned into the whole house being ripped apart. With changkyun yelling and crying throwing shoes cloths anything that he could reach even opening cabinets. “ will it's not my fault you guys hide my headphone.” changkyun said defending himself. “ will you didn't have to rip the whole house apart.” kihyun said annoyed.  “will just be happy I didn't kill anyone.” changkyun said under his breath then walking away. “ I HEARD THAT KYUNIE” kihyun yelled.