Chapter 1

Behind Closed Door's

 

xf3ZKbxlQTHoh5oMjxbFXM47RlxCzy7YUHOqj_Rx57MeTntSP3njlAalKHk3Cp-_OihKoGCiL2oqZtxD6GHtU-S4jCTzLcIxvLgXlPILBaR3voktDE3cTqipJeZf49otzl41tEtv

Changkyun was playing video game with minhyuk and he was sure he was winning. well that's what he thought cause he forgot what charter he has chosen, so through the hole game he thought he was the charter minhyuk was playing. He was yelling and screaming his lung out when he won. He runned around the room high fiving  hyungwon who was watching them play.  Hyungwon just laughed knowing what happened. Minhyuk was about to tell changkyun he lost but seeing how happy changkyun was jumping around he didn't have the heart to. He just laughed along with hyungwon looking at how adorable their maknae is. Kihyun called them to come eat dinner it was already 9pm and they had a long schedule ahead of them for tomorrow. Changkyun went in the kitchen with his chest up. Kihyun looked up at hyungwon and minhyuk who still couldn't stop laughing.       “ what up with him” kihyun asked. Hyungwon looked at kihyun with a big smile wiping the happy tears in his eyes away. “ he just last to minhyuk but he thinks that he won cause he forget he was the other chapter.” hyungwon said holding minhyuk's shoulder to balance. Kihyun joined their laugh looking at changkyun who went up to shownu and chest bumped him. “What up with you.” jooheon asked looking up from his phone seeing what changkyun did. “ will hyung you are looking at the new man”. Changkyun said sitting down next to jooheon.“weren't you always a man” Jooheon said trying not to laugh. “ yeah but today I won against minhyuk in overwatch.” with that jooheon lost it he laughed.“winning a game doesn't make you a man kyunie” shownu spoke. “ Oh will” changkyun said then started to eat. WONHO HYUNG STOP LOOKING AT YOURSELF AND COME EAT.” kihyun yelled calling wonho to come eat. Wonho walked in putting down the towel. “ beauty must not be rushed will you wouldn't understand anyways.” wonho said sitting down next to changkyun. Everyone held their laugh cause they knew kihyun would kill them if they did.  “ what the heck is wrong with him” wonho said after noticing how changkyun was eating. Changkyun was staffing his face with food and drinking mostly choking down the water. “Oh hyung you don't know changkyun is a man know”. Jooheon said smiling. Wonho was looking at jooheon confused not getting what's going on. “ what's does that mean.” he asked with a confused tone. “ will if you didn't wasted a whole hour in the bathroom looking at yourself you would have know.” kihyun said while stopping changkyun from eating like a crazy person.“ changkyun stop eating like that you would choke.”  minhyuk whispered in wonho ear what happened so changkyun wouldn't hear him. Then the whole room was filled with wonho laugh. He turned around to changkyun and hugged him then ruffled his hair. After dinner shownu helped kihyun clean. While the other went to bed. After they finish cleaning both kihyun and shownu went to their shared from.  Before Kihyun could close the door he heard loud giggles coming from the other room. He quickly left his room to check what was happening. But when he oped the door to minhyuk,  jooheon and changkyun room. He saw minhyuk and jooheon  on the ground laughing while changkyun dance to some weird song. “ will you guys tone it down i am trying to sleep and kyunie stop dancing” Kihyun said then left the room.

Shownu was about to sleep when he got a text from there ceo telling him to go to the hospital right away. Shownu jump of the the bed and called the ceo to ask what's wrong. He heard the older man saying the there manager  was in a car accident and is in the hospital. Shownu asked what hospital and hung up the phone. Wonho and hyungwon looked at shownu worried sensing something was wrong. “ what happened hyung” hyungwon asked. “Jin woo got into an accident”. Wonho eyes widen and jumped of his bed. “ what hospital is he at.” he asked putting on long pants and sweater. “Seoul hospital” “let's go” hyungwon said. “ why are you guys dressed kihyun asked.” jin woo hyung was in an accident.” with that kihyun got his coat while wonho runed to the others room. All 7 boys were ready and left the house.  the hospital wasn't far from them it was about 10 minutes drive. Shownu drove there with in  just 6 minutes. They got out of the car and runned inside the hospital. They asked the woman at the front office what room park  jin woo was in. After she gives them the room number they sprint across the hall. Shownu and wonho talked to the doctor who come out of the room jin woo was in.  “Is he okay” wonho asked.“ yeah he would be alright but he won't be able to walk again but there also the possibility he would to.” the doctor said. shownu and wonho hearts stopped hearing the news. “His a wake if you guys want to see him”. The doctor said who then walked away.  They saw jin woo wife in the room crying with her 5 year old son huggin her. Jooheon and minhyuk were also crying looking at there manager. “ well you boys stop you guys don't look good when crying.” but hyung the doctor said you won't walk again.” minhyuk said wiping the tears away from his eyes. “ he also said there's a possibility i could.” jin woo said with a small sad smile on his face. He looked at the boys and turned to changkyun who was about to cry. “ hey kid “ jin woo said pulling changkyun into a hug then the other 6 joined. After couple hours in the hospital.  The manager told the boys to go home and rest. “ you guys have a long schedule tomorrow why don't you guys go home and rest.” “ yeah you boys are busy I will take good care of him so don't worry.” jin woo wife spoke after wiping her tears. She put down her sleeping son on the couch and walked the boys out. They said goodbye to their manager. And telling him they could come back as soon us their schedule ened. Jin woo wife waved goodbye and thank the boys for coming. All 7 got home at 1am and went straight to bed. They only had 5 hours to sleep and they really need more than that.