Chapter 21

Behind Closed Door's

E0MzHJbOaSCvWZpQVe4ZsG_SSn0DI6lGiAkXWzEKzJAUMjwKYXjqcKJRkQ1cIr-0o-mnxkfJhkQGer5-EgIn92uUQMHGq-LVidD3wU2S6My6kVhenpxl00nUnEnoWHv1ddKQZjC4

 

He swimmed deeper and faster he reached changkyun and grabbed him he held tight to changkyun hand. He swimmed up and mid way he met shownu and jooheon who quickly help him. They rushed changkyun to the surface.

Kihyun quickly started to do cpr on him. hyungwon watched in terrier he had tears running down his eyes looking at changkyun pale body. Shownu quickly pushed kihyun out of the way when he saw him shaking while doing cpr on changkyun. His shaking arms wasn't any help. And the tears in his eyes was making everything blurry.

Shownu put changkyun head up and did month to month he spit the water out . He went back to doing cpr. Everything he did didn't  work changkyun wasn't waking up and his lips were blue. Shownu started to scream heating changkyun chest.

Minhyuk runned to get his phone to call for help but there wasn't any signal. He threw his phone into the water. He never felt so helpless in his life. Seeing changkyun body on the ground.

Jooheon couldn't watch he runned to the Rock changkyun jump from he had tears running down his eyes. He stood on the rock and then started to walk to the edge. Wonho runned after him grabbing him just on time. “HYUNG LET GO OF ME .” he yelled trying to pull away from wonho grib. But wonho was too strong and jooheon felled to his knees crying. Wonho brought him into a hug.

Wonho walked back to where changkyun body was lying. he grabbed shownu hand stopping him from hitting changkyun chest. He got down next to changkyun and started to talk with the tears in his eyes. “ you idiot what were you thinking huh you think doing his would stop all your pain. WHAT ABOUT US HUH DIDN'T THINK ABOUT OUR PAIN IF WE LOSE YOU.” he started to shout know he was the one hitting changkyun chest.